Sam Adams Destined to be a ........FAT SLOB!???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WCoastFin
    I have the arms of a new born baby!
    • Jul 2002

Sam Adams Destined to be a ........FAT SLOB!???

Find all the latest ProFootballTalk news, live coverage, videos, highlights, stats, predictions, and results right here on NBC Sports.

Seems to me hes approaching the Bills with a "you get what you paid for" attitude....

he better have 2 oxygen tanks ready to go on the sideline when he faces Miami....
    Last edited by WCoastFin; 05-19-2003, 11:07 AM.
    We wanna see you spit now!!!lets face it we suck.
  • pmoon6
    Legendary Zoner
    • Dec 2002

I assume there's a reason why they call it "rumormill" This time in the offseason there's not much to talk about,so I don't put much credence in "reports".We'll see when preseason rolls around and we can see the players on the field.

Comment

• mchurchfie
      • Jul 2002

Re: Sam Adams Destined to be a ........FAT SLOB!???

Originally posted by WCoastFin
      http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm

Seems to me hes approaching the Bills with a "you get what you paid for" attitude....

he better have 2 oxygen tanks ready to go on the sideline when he faces Miami....
      Which of course has all the credibility of a "Peace, Love, and Prosperity" self-help book marketed by Osama Bin Laden. Good try WToast and thanks for playing, "I have nothing to look forward this year." :church:
      My Band
      daveviterna.com

Comment

• Ebenezer
        Give me a minute...
        • Jul 2002

toast never learns...and each time church pounds him it's even funnier...

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• WCoastFin
          • Jul 2002

Although it is rumormill, no one can deny Sam Adams is just a leftover, hes got a Super Bowl ring already and he is a year older.......It wouldnt surprise me if this were true and he was doing this just to keep the good income coming in....

Comment

• Tatonka
            • Jul 2002

an obvious sign that toast is worried.. bring a crap rumor from an "unnamed source" from a highly suspect site over to try and stir it up.. rofl..

toast knows wedding dress isnt gonna be the stud he was last year.
            "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Ebenezer
              Give me a minute...
              • Jul 2002

Although it is rumormill, no one can deny Sam Adams is just a leftover, hes got a Super Bowl ring already and he is a year older.......It wouldnt surprise me if this were true and he was doing this just to keep the good income coming in....

won't come as a surprise to me that Fiedler is average, Seau is over the hill and Thomas has lost 2 steps...

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• WCoastFin
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Tatonka
                an obvious sign that toast is worried.. bring a crap rumor from an "unnamed source" from a highly suspect site over to try and stir it up.. rofl..

toast knows wedding dress isnt gonna be the stud he was last year.
                If you were part of the Bills oraganization and you seen how fat and slow he is and made a comment about it, Im sure youd wanna be an unamed source as well.....

Comment

• Ebenezer
                  Give me a minute...
                  • Jul 2002

If you were part of the Bills oraganization and you seen how fat and slow he is and made a comment about it, Im sure youd wanna be an unamed source as well.....

If I were a part of the Bills organization I'd be putting out as much disinformation as possible...I'd be doing my best Lou Holtz imitation in a minute...

...meanwhile, in Miami, Wanny is trying to beat back rumors started by an agent on a TV show about the starting QB situation...involving a guy not even on the team yet...

Comment

• justasportsfan
                    • Jul 2002

Funny how WCF changes his sig pic of his fat arms and then makes a comment on Sam Adams.
                    sacrifice1
                    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• pmoon6
                      Legendary Zoner
                      • Dec 2002

Ted Washington was "fat" when he was in Buffalo.All he did was make the Probowl every year. When Adams has to get double teamed by Miami's center and guard,the rest of the front seven will be stuffing the holes.Maybe Ricky won't have anywhere to run.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                        Give me a minute...
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by pmoon6
                        Ted Washington was "fat" when he was in Buffalo.All he did was make the Probowl every year. When Adams has to get double teamed by Miami's center and guard,the rest of the front seven will be stuffing the holes.Maybe Ricky won't have anywhere to run.

Sam Adams doesn't have to have 1 tackle this year...as long as he takes up 2 blockers on every play he has done his job, imo.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                          • Jul 2002

Don't we want Fiedler or Griese to scramble? I'd love to see them both pancaked by Pat and Sam or hit head on by Spikes. That would leave Sage to be their QB. Too bad they won't have a Lucas excuse this time.
                          sacrifice1
                          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• TedMock
                            • Jul 2002

Taking up blockers is exactly what Adam's job is. As far as that article is concerned, look who wrote it. I'm not saying this as a Bills fan either. Mike Florio's rumor mill column has always been crap regardless of the teams and players he writes about. I look at several sports sites and his column was one I added to my "do not read" list. He's rarely correct and his articles are written in a snotty, "I'm a punk, know it all who sat the bench in high school and never played beyond that", angry manner.

Comment

• WCoastFin
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                              Funny how WCF changes his sig pic of his fat arms and then makes a comment on Sam Adams.
                              I was asked kindly by a mod to remove it so there wouldnt be anymore idiotic off topic posts like these anymore but I guess either some people just dont learn or are just plain stuck on stupid....BTW, I put the pic up in the first place so you can check out the Tat, Not my arm..... :snicker2:

Comment

Working...
                              X