PDA

View Full Version : Charges against Cory McIntyre dropped.

Ebenezer
06-10-2009, 11:08 AM
No link. Ch. 4 is reporting that Florida officials have dropped the charges against Bills RB Cory McIntyre.

OpIv37
06-10-2009, 11:08 AM
Good. Nothing about that situation made any sense whatsoever. I hope he sues the piss out of that woman.

Dr. Lecter
06-10-2009, 11:09 AM
Good. I told you people that his actions were not illegal, dammit!!!!!!
There is nothing wrong with that!!!

Jan Reimers
06-10-2009, 11:11 AM
No link. Ch. 4 is reporting that Florida officials have dropped the charges against Bills RB Cory McIntyre.
That's great news, but the damage to his reputation has already been done. The whole thing, if the woman weren't making it up, sounded like a case of mistaken identity.

Everything I've read indicates McIntyre is a solid citizen.

Dr. Lecter
06-10-2009, 11:11 AM
Port St. Lucie, Fla. - Police have dropped exposure charges against a Buffalo Bills team member, according to a web report Wednesday.

http://www.wivb.com/dpp/news/local/Bill_player_cleared_of_exposure_charges_20090610

M
06-10-2009, 11:19 AM
Poor guy ... even though they were dropped, his rep is tarnished. The police should issue some kind of statement saying they had the wrong guy or were lead astray by the complaining witness or something. Even if it's not an apology, which pd's don't normally like to do.

Jan Reimers
06-10-2009, 11:21 AM
Poor guy ... even though they were dropped, his rep is tranished. The police should issue some kind of statement saying they had the wrong guy or were lead astray by the complaining witness or something. Even if it's not an apology, which pd's don't normally like to do.
Exactly right. Most of the people who read or heard about the initial arrest will never hear of his exoneration.

madness
06-10-2009, 11:54 AM
McIntyre addresses dropped charges (http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2009/06/10/mcintyre-addresses-dropped-charges/)

By Chris Brown - Posted June 10th, 2009
Bills fullback Corey McIntyre made a brief statement at the close of practice at Tuesday’s minicamp concerning the dropped charges against him in the misdemeanor exposure case (http://www.tcpalm.com/news/2009/jun/10/exposure-charge-dropped-against-buffalo-bills-play/?partner=RSS).
“I just want to say that I’m happy my name has been cleared today,” said McIntyre. “I’ve maintained my innocence all through this process and I’m glad it’s out of the way. I’m sorry for the embarrassment to my family and to the Bills and now my focus is on training camp.”
If you look at the police report online as I did a few weeks ago, this case smelled fishy from the start. McIntyre was not wearing the clothes that fit the description of the suspect when he was apprehended, but because he had dreadlocks the alleged victim was sure it was him.
McIntyre has a bike route he takes every day as part of his training that happens to run by the alleged victim’s house. So it looks as though it was a clear case of mistaken identity and a case of McIntyre being in the wrong place at the wrong time.
The authorities have since picked up the man who they believe could be the real offender and looking at his mug shot he is of a considerably different build than the stocky McIntyre.
Kind of a shame McIntyre’s family had to go through all that on a very bad mistake.

Stewie
06-10-2009, 12:08 PM
this aint all bad for Corey. If he flames out of the NFL, he might have a nice courtroom payday coming courtesy of florida taxpayers. Even though it has nothing to do with his play.

Cntrygal
06-10-2009, 12:38 PM
Good.

TigerJ
06-10-2009, 12:39 PM
How could he have been innocent? He had dreadlocks.

justasportsfan
06-10-2009, 01:16 PM
It was Bob Marley's ghost.

acehole
06-10-2009, 01:17 PM

Turns out Sabers Mom made it up to get the entire
Police dept over his house at one time.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

VeggieMan14
06-10-2009, 01:48 PM
I guess you could say he came outta that one pretty easily

thenry20
06-10-2009, 05:09 PM
Better to never discover the guilty party than defame an innocent man.

Mr. Miyagi
06-10-2009, 10:14 PM
How could he have been innocent? He had dreadlocks.
:rofl:

Commissioner
06-11-2009, 06:48 AM
Here's the real pervert....

http://www.tcpalm.com/news/2009/jun/10/exposure-charge-dropped-against-buffalo-bills-play/?partner=RSS

yordad
06-11-2009, 07:05 AM
McIntyre addresses dropped charges (http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2009/06/10/mcintyre-addresses-dropped-charges/)

By Chris Brown - Posted June 10th, 2009
Bills fullback Corey McIntyre made a brief statement at the close of practice at Tuesday’s minicamp concerning the dropped charges against him in the misdemeanor exposure case (http://www.tcpalm.com/news/2009/jun/10/exposure-charge-dropped-against-buffalo-bills-play/?partner=RSS).
“I just want to say that I’m happy my name has been cleared today,” said McIntyre. “I’ve maintained my innocence all through this process and I’m glad it’s out of the way. I’m sorry for the embarrassment to my family and to the Bills and now my focus is on training camp.”
If you look at the police report online as I did a few weeks ago, this case smelled fishy from the start. McIntyre was not wearing the clothes that fit the description of the suspect when he was apprehended, but because he had dreadlocks the alleged victim was sure it was him.
McIntyre has a bike route he takes every day as part of his training that happens to run by the alleged victim’s house. So it looks as though it was a clear case of mistaken identity and a case of McIntyre being in the wrong place at the wrong time.
The authorities have since picked up the man who they believe could be the real offender and looking at his mug shot he is of a considerably different build than the stocky McIntyre.
Kind of a shame McIntyre’s family had to go through all that on a very bad mistake.I think it sucks that C Mc is the one apologising.

yordad
06-11-2009, 07:11 AM
Here's the real pervert....

http://www.tcpalm.com/news/2009/jun/10/exposure-charge-dropped-against-buffalo-bills-play/?partner=RSS

That is jacked up. They don't even look a like. Appearently I wasn't joking when I claimed they probably arrested the next random black guy with dreads. How they took their time to review the evidence and still managed to arrest C. Mc I will never now.

Commissioner
06-11-2009, 07:18 AM
That is jacked up. They don't even look a like. Appearently I wasn't joking when I claimed they probably arrested the next random black guy with dreads. How they took their time to review the evidence and still managed to arrest C. Mc I will never now.
Makes me wonder if the lady would of said "white guy", would they have picked up the first random white guy in the neighborhood.

Saratoga Slim
06-11-2009, 10:23 AM
I think it sucks that C Mc is the one apologising.

Exactly. But you won't hear a peep of apology from the police.

LtFinFan66
06-11-2009, 10:37 AM
good for him:up:

Buffalogic
06-12-2009, 05:16 AM
But, but, it's him!! I know it!!

Shows how much the bills really care about 'character.'