PDA

View Full Version : Luke Pettigout OT

TheMan08
06-10-2009, 04:15 PM
Why not call him for a visit. Risk-reward kind of guy. He was successful as a Giant. He was cut last year in Tampa after he got popped for roids. A depth if anything.

TigerJ
06-10-2009, 09:26 PM
I think he'd be strictly a right tackle wouldn't he?

Mike13
06-10-2009, 09:55 PM
Here's why you shouldnt get him:

1) Too old
2) Too Injured.

Marvelous
06-11-2009, 12:52 AM
Here's why you shouldnt get him:

1) Too old
2) Too Injured.

&& more reasons-(in no order)

--He's super Injury prone--
--He's very available in mid-June at a VERY skilled position... REDFLAG!
--It always pisses me off with post about this free agent & that one etc..

----There's P--R--I--D--E-- Knowing that we draft MOST of our talent & have since as long as i remember.. Some free agents are awesome but for every Spikes, there's a Posey(avg at best) For Every Quinn Early there's a Bobby SHaw..
--For every Sam Adams tehre's a Triplett...
--I dunno,, i just like the risk of drafting instead of FA's... Because WE KNOW,,,IT'S A 100% FACT that we aren't gonna pass on the guy because of small pockets..

--Here's to the draft being 10-12 rounds again.. That would wrock!

--Don't mind me TheMan08, :posrep: i'm just a not-blind hater o' lets get this guy,,les get that guy etc...

Ickybaluky
06-11-2009, 07:58 AM
He is done. Cooked.

However, there are a couple veteran tackles to keep an eye on:

Jon Runyan
Mark Tauscher

Both are guys recovering from offseason knee surgery, Runyan from Microfracture and Tauscher from ACL replacement. Both are still recovering and thus are still out there. However, at some point in training camp both will be healthy enough to pass a physical and would be worth a look. Both are veteran guys who know how to play. Both guys have spent their careers as RT.

Jeff1220
06-11-2009, 10:28 AM
He is done. Cooked.

Jon Runyan
Mark Tauscher

Both are guys recovering from offseason knee surgery, Runyan from Microfracture and Tauscher from ACL replacement. Both are still recovering and thus are still out there. However, at some point in training camp both will be healthy enough to pass a physical and would be worth a look. Both are veteran guys who know how to play. Both guys have spent their careers as RT.

As ancient as he is, I would love to see Runyan in a Bills uni. The guy has always been known for playing with a streak of nasty. From what I've heard, that's the sort of players the Bills think they have in Wood and Levitre. If true, who better to work with them than Runyan.

HHURRICANE
06-11-2009, 12:35 PM
Any updates on Bell?

Dr. Lecter
06-11-2009, 12:39 PM
Any updates on Bell?

He has been 2nd team RT and 3rd team LT.

According to Gaughan, he looks much better than last year, but still needs work. He was very, very raw last year.

SABURZFAN
06-12-2009, 08:07 AM
Any updates on Bell?

he got cut.

The Spaz
06-12-2009, 06:49 PM
he got cut.

Joel did not Demetrius.

Night Train
06-14-2009, 08:04 AM
Why aren't 31 other teams calling him ?

Knock,knock..

Mike13
06-16-2009, 08:57 PM
He is done. Cooked.

Jon Runyan
Mark Tauscher

If Runyan is coming off ACL surgery at his age then he's done.

Ickybaluky
06-17-2009, 11:59 AM
If Runyan is coming off ACL surgery at his age then he's done.

He is coming off Microfracture. Tauscher is coming off ACL surgery.

ACL surgery is becoming fairly routine. I think the Microfracture delivers more mixed results. However, I can believe Runyan will come back and play as he has in the past this year, it is just he will be in a wheelchair by the time he is 50.

Hemlepp53
06-17-2009, 09:00 PM
Let him be. We need help but help for 16 games not 7 - 10 games out of the season.