PDA

View Full Version : Crosby doesn't shake hands with Nicklas Lidstrom

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
06-13-2009, 10:16 PM
DETROIT (AP)—The Red Wings can accept that Pittsburgh is the Stanley Cup champion. Getting snubbed by Sidney Crosby is another matter.

After watching Pittsburgh hoist the Cup on Detroit’s ice, the Red Wings lined up to shake hands with the Penguins as is custom in the NHL playoffs.

Detroit captain Nicklas Lidstrom(notes) was up front, followed by alternate captain Kris Draper(notes), congratulating many of the new champions while waiting for Pittsburgh’s captain.

“Nick was waiting and waiting, and Crosby didn’t come over to shake his hand,” Draper told an Associated Press reporter a couple hours later as he was leaving Joe Louis Arena. “That’s ridiculous, especially as their captain, and make sure you write that I said that!”
http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/news;_ylt=Aj05EFqp1unVR_nd2tdcfoR7vLYF?slug=ap-redwings-wrapup&prov=ap&type=lgns

pjw
06-13-2009, 10:28 PM
I hope he dont jinx his team out of winning the cup.

JD
06-13-2009, 10:39 PM
I hope he dont jinx his team out of winning the cup.
Lol you're going to remember LW's thread for ages. You're the mini S11 of the SabresZone! Lmao I love when you two rip on him :rofl:

SabreEleven
06-13-2009, 10:58 PM
Sounds like the Red Wings are being a bunch of pussies to me.

pjw
06-14-2009, 08:55 AM
Lol you're going to remember LW's thread for ages. You're the mini S11 of the SabresZone! Lmao I love when you two rip on him :rofl:
You know, when you post constant garbage and dont really contribute anything, it is deserved.
You should see S11 and I at our live show, ask mikey.

SabreEleven
06-14-2009, 04:32 PM
or ask Mikey's camera

JD
06-15-2009, 11:18 AM
You know, when you post constant garbage and dont really contribute anything, it is deserved.
You should see S11 and I at our live show, ask mikey.

There should be at least a 2 hour comedy show for LW