• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JJamezz

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Bills to sign Marcus Robertson...

As per WNSA - Bills have opened the negotiation process in signing long time ex-Oiler/Titan Marcus Robertson...

Anybody know if he's got any gas left in the tank? I remember him in Tennessee/Houston, but I can't say I saw much of him at all in Seattle the last 2 years.
  • Romes
    • Jul 2002

An NFL source has told Empire Sports Network/WNSA that the Buffalo Bills are in discussions with veteran safety Marcus Robertson. Robertson has ties to Bills head coach Gregg Williams and defensive coordinator Jerry Gray from playing on their defensive unit during his playing days with the Tennessee Titans. Robertson was a member of the Seattle Seahawks roster the past two seasons.

This move reminds me of the Billy Jenkins move.
    Originally posted by paladin warrior
    RALPH is drove me nut.

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
      Legendary Zoner
      • Jul 2002

This reminds me of Eddie Robinson.

Comment

• eyedog
        • Jul 2002

If Seattle is letting him walk then how much can he possibly have left ?

Comment

• SoCalBillsFan
          Expert on Experts
          • Jul 2002

i thought we were past this stage of signing ex titans who are washed up

Comment

• eyedog
            • Jul 2002

I guess it can't hurt to bring him into camp and take a look. I don't want to hear the crap how he knows the system and he's a coach on the field, then he gets on the field and stinks like Robinson.

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
              Legendary Zoner
              • Jul 2002

At this point, they should not be bringing anyone in who can't play special teams.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                • Jul 2002

According to published reports, the Bills are also awaiting word from free agent wide receiver Shawn Jefferson who is expected to decide between Buffalo and Detroit as to his playing future.
                Who?
                sacrifice1
                https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• casdhf
                  • Jul 2002

Anyone that's an ex-oiler, can't have much gas left in the tank
                  Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
                  cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• TypicalBill
                    • Sep 2002

Originally posted by justasportsfan

Who?

what do you mean "Who?" ... we had a thread about it 2 days ago. Click for the thread

For the latest Bills news, visit the front page www.billszone.com

Comment

• Demon
                      • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
                      This reminds me of Eddie Robinson.
                      LOL Bingo!!!

As good as we are, Gregg Williams and Jerry Gray scare me. In the divison, we have the worst head coach. If any of you heard WGR55 today morning they talked about this too i didn't hear too much but its true. Some say we could win 10 games but 2 of those we might lose because of the coach.

Why sign this player??? He's oviously over the hill and Williams is just showing respect to him for what he did under Williams in Tennessee. It's dumb IMO. Like earthquake said, it's another Eddie Robinson, i just hope the other guy is right and its more of another Jenkins cuz then we dont have to worry him losing any games for us.
                      Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                        Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by Demon

LOL Bingo!!!

As good as we are, Gregg Williams and Jerry Gray scare me. In the divison, we have the worst head coach. If any of you heard WGR55 today morning they talked about this too i didn't hear too much but its true. Some say we could win 10 games but 2 of those we might lose because of the coach.
                        No way. Wanny is just as bad if not worse. Ask any Dolphins fan.

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
                          • May 2003

The last I had seen Robertson gave TD some crap and TD pulled out and told him to get lost.

Comment

• Wys Guy
                            Drew and Sam stole all my hair
                            • Jul 2002

Oh GAWD!!!

NOOOO!!!

Haven't we seen enough ex-Titan and ex-Steeler players w/ "ties to the coaches" or GM come through here?! WTH does "ties to the coaches" really mean in practical terms anyway! NOTHING! Eugene Robinson and Kris Farris had "ties to the coaches!" Big deal!

I'd have been fine w/ Thornton having been brought here w/ ties to GW, but enough is enough. Why are we scraping the bottom of the barrel and assuming huge risks when we have plenty of cap space left???

NO!
                            Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• Tatonka
                              • Jul 2002

thank god..
                              "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

Working...
                              X