• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

T.O. has a pad

After much searching for the place that fit his needs, Terrell Owens has found a residence that he will call home for the 2009 season in Western New York with the Bills.

That according to his Twitter account. Owens was asked by a real estate agent on Twitter if he had found a place to live in Western New York and he responded by saying the following.

“yes i did, actually that day i found sumthin but thank u so much 4 the help.”
    more

Being closer would be good if his kids stay with him sometimes, too.
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!
  • jamesiscool
    suck it fool.
    • Feb 2007

Re: T.O. has a pad

Its pretty pathetic when this is considered bills news. Has eric wood found a home? Maybin? I just saw this reported on the news while bartending and I looked at a customer who was having lunch and we just laughed.
    Sec 241 row 12 seat 23

Comment

• Typ0
      honey pie
      • Jul 2002

it's big news because he's the only human being on earth who can't go into his driveway and do a situp without the people at ESPN breaking in with news that he's nuts.

Comment

• Night Train
        Retired - On Several Levels
        • Jul 2005

Originally posted by jamesiscool
        Its pretty pathetic when this is considered bills news.
        You didn't get the invite for the VIP house party ? I guess mine's a Club perk.
        Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• jamesiscool
          suck it fool.
          • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Night Train
          You didn't get the invite for the VIP house party ? I guess mine's a Club perk.
          Guess so!
          Sec 241 row 12 seat 23

Comment

• Bruce is Loose
            • Jul 2002

"DUE W/THE RELEASE OF MY POTENTIAL RENTAL @ 34 WOODTHRUSH TR, I WILL NOT B RENTING THERE DUE 2 THE UNPROFESSIONALISM OF MAUREEN FLAVIN!!"

Maybe it is off?

Edit: The above is from his Twitter.

Comment

Working...
            X