PDA

View Full Version : T.O. has a pad

mybills
06-17-2009, 08:21 AM
After much searching for the place that fit his needs, Terrell Owens has found a residence that he will call home for the 2009 season in Western New York with the Bills.

That according to his Twitter account. Owens was asked by a real estate agent on Twitter if he had found a place to live in Western New York and he responded by saying the following.

“yes i did, actually that day i found sumthin but thank u so much 4 the help.”
more (http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2009/06/16/t-o-has-a-pad/)

Being closer would be good if his kids stay with him sometimes, too.

jamesiscool
06-17-2009, 11:32 AM
Its pretty pathetic when this is considered bills news. Has eric wood found a home? Maybin? I just saw this reported on the news while bartending and I looked at a customer who was having lunch and we just laughed.

Typ0
06-17-2009, 02:01 PM
it's big news because he's the only human being on earth who can't go into his driveway and do a situp without the people at ESPN breaking in with news that he's nuts.

Night Train
06-17-2009, 02:01 PM
Its pretty pathetic when this is considered bills news.

You didn't get the invite for the VIP house party ? I guess mine's a Club perk. :up:

jamesiscool
06-17-2009, 02:23 PM
You didn't get the invite for the VIP house party ? I guess mine's a Club perk. :up:

Guess so!:curse:

Bruce is Loose
06-17-2009, 03:33 PM
"DUE W/THE RELEASE OF MY POTENTIAL RENTAL @ 34 WOODTHRUSH TR, I WILL NOT B RENTING THERE DUE 2 THE UNPROFESSIONALISM OF MAUREEN FLAVIN!!"

Maybe it is off?

Edit: The above is from his Twitter.