PDA

View Full Version : T.O. Doesn't have a pad

Yasgur's Farm
06-17-2009, 03:51 PM
http://twitter.com/Terrellowens81

DUE W/THE RELEASE OF MY POTENTIAL RENTAL @ 34 WOODTHRUSH TR, I WILL NOT B RENTING THERE DUE 2 THE UNPROFESSIONALISM OF MAUREEN FLAVIN!!

jamesiscool
06-17-2009, 04:00 PM
in your face ESPN

Dr. Pepper
06-17-2009, 04:52 PM
lolwut?

ServoBillieves
06-17-2009, 05:02 PM
And ESPN takes another one...

VeggieMan14
06-17-2009, 05:10 PM
Twitter is a waste of time

Luisito23
06-17-2009, 05:14 PM
Twitter is a waste of time

Just like Facebook, Myspace, and other stupid POS sites.

kid mickey
06-17-2009, 05:24 PM
Not true. You can put yourself up on a facebook or Myspace just to have your own personal spot. You could have friends that you talk to and its an easy way to connect to people. If it was damn waste of time why is everybody using it? Or at least why is it so successful?

LVGrown
06-17-2009, 06:06 PM
Not true. You can put yourself up on a facebook or Myspace just to have your own personal spot. You could have friends that you talk to and its an easy way to connect to people. If it was damn waste of time why is everybody using it? Or at least why is it so successful?

Id like to add that the same people talkin **** about myspace, facebook, twitter, etc ... sure spend a lot of time on this message board ... is there really a difference???

jamze132
06-17-2009, 06:41 PM
This is a place where people can write things to try an impress everyone with their BS, where with Facebook, you can get called out by your real friends if you try to blow smoke up someones ass...

Hemlepp53
06-17-2009, 09:10 PM
This is a place where people can write things to try an impress everyone with their BS, where with Facebook, you can get called out by your real friends if you try to blow smoke up someones ass...

That is so funny.... and true.

Commissioner
06-17-2009, 09:33 PM
It's also a place where the people of a country can communicate and organize a revolution after their oppressive gov't takes away other means of communication.... Example: IRAN.

Hemlepp53
06-17-2009, 09:57 PM
It's also a place where the people of a country can communicate and organize a revolution after their oppressive gov't takes away other means of communication.... Example: IRAN.

WOW...... you knocked that one out of the park. LOL:brilliant:

Bravo82
06-17-2009, 11:38 PM
i wonder if team leader Donte Whitner will take TO under his wing and let him crash at his place until TO finds a place of his own :scratch: :scratch: :scratch:

The Juice Is Loose
06-18-2009, 01:09 AM
facebook isn't stupid, i just don't give a darn what celebrities or athletes post on it, no matter how many times the media reports it.

i don't care if TO lives in a hotel or a winnebago. I don't care what he posts on his twitter. i care about what he does on the football field.

and ya know what, i think i'm gonna love TO.

Night Train
06-18-2009, 04:49 AM
I have an extra room in my house.

Bathroom down the hall. Nice deck to realx on. Wii Fit for a workout. Food in the fridge..

10 Grand a month should cover it.

Commissioner
06-18-2009, 06:05 AM
i wonder if team leader Donte Whitner will take TO under his wing and let him crash at his place until TO finds a place of his own :scratch: :scratch: :scratch:
I just think it's funny how people bash social media sites like facebook and twitter, and then they post everyday on a message board...... like there's a big difference hypocrites.

It's all the same... most people use twitter just like a message board. You can look up almost any topic and see what people are saying about.

It's like Mike Schoop on WGR bashing message boards, and then saying how he likes blogs. Like there's a big difference.

mybills
06-18-2009, 06:16 AM
http://twitter.com/Terrellowens81
hahahahaha!

Yasgur's Farm
06-18-2009, 06:22 AM
How would you like to be MAUREEN FLAVIN!! :brace:

DMBcrew36
06-18-2009, 06:47 AM
haaaa Maureen rented out our house while we lived up in our house in Canada. I wonder what she did.

Yasgur's Farm
06-18-2009, 06:49 AM
Apparently she made some private information public... Like the location of the house or something.

i cn't believe she would do tht after we specifically talked 2 her about confidentiality, privacy & then she does this!! WOW

Jan Reimers
06-18-2009, 07:17 AM
I love the TO signing and think he will be a major cog in our offense, but doesn't it just figure that his house hunting - which you never hear much about with other players - would become a major story?

Commissioner
06-18-2009, 07:19 AM
I like how T.O. whines about privacy..... meanwhile he's got a reality TV show and posts his where abouts everday on Twitter.

This is the same guy who did situps in his driveway infront of national media.

He just likes to stir up drama.

I could see this lady thinking it was no big deal.

mybills
06-18-2009, 07:51 AM
Apparently she made some private information public... Like the location of the house or something.
What if Buffalo is the place he wanted to get his act together and finally calm down? The team he wants to re-sign with after the one year? The place he wants to retire his career in? Maybe that's the reason he's pissed. God, I hope so. :pray:

Jan Reimers
06-18-2009, 08:10 AM
What if Buffalo is the place he wanted to get his act together and finally calm down? The team he wants to re-sign with after the one year? The place he wants to retire his career in? Maybe that's the reason he's pissed. God, I hope so. :pray:
Me, too, but I fear it's less noble than that.

Commissioner
06-18-2009, 08:15 AM

Yeah ok. That's why he flys to California or Floriday or some island somewhere when he's not practicing.

The guy just likes attention. I could careless if he likes Buffalo, as long as he scores touchdowns.

Dying_-2-_Live
06-18-2009, 03:40 PM
I wish he'd buy a house in Buffalo