PDA

View Full Version : Miami vs. Buffalo Oct. 08

Hemlepp53
06-17-2009, 08:47 PM
Every year I take the wife and a good buddy to the Bills vs. Fins game. Last year I was lucky enough to make a business acquaintance that had 6 season tickets on the field. So, I was blessed by the Football Gods and got one hell of an experience out of it. I have the tickets again this year. Week 4 can't come fast enough for me. Billieve me I go home with no voice and one hell of a memory. Hope you enjoy the pics.

Syderick
06-17-2009, 11:03 PM
Those are cool pics!

DrGraves
06-18-2009, 12:36 AM
why so sad?

Hemlepp53
06-18-2009, 08:53 AM
Sad.... Do you remember that game? I wanted to die... Here I walk back to the car after the loss and every drunk sun burnt A-Hole in a homemade sleevless t shirt streched over their beer and hot filled pop bellies screaming the "Miami Dolphins Miami Dolphins, Number one... Hey Hey Hey.."or "Go back to Buffalo"... makes one dread the walk to the parking lot with wife in hand and not a shotgun in hand. I didnt look sad .. thats my face... lol...

cocamide
06-18-2009, 05:59 PM
Sweet pics. I hope to be at that game too.

christhebillsfan783
06-18-2009, 06:37 PM
I was at that game and on the way walking out to the parking lot some a-hole dolfan decided it was cool to spit in my brothers face. It took 3 people to hold him back from killing the guy. I've gone to the bills fins game down here for the last 10 years or so since i was 7. Always a bunch of classless idiots at this game.

Hemlepp53
06-18-2009, 07:44 PM
I was at that game and on the way walking out to the parking lot some a-hole dolfan decided it was cool to spit in my brothers face. It took 3 people to hold him back from killing the guy. I've gone to the bills fins game down here for the last 10 years or so since i was 7. Always a bunch of classless idiots at this game.

Cant agree more. Its crazy the way the behave win or lose they act the same. I get the whole rivalry thing but when i go with wife and kids they should know when it is okay and when it isnt. Several years ago when the Jags played the Fins i took my son who was 12 at the time. He was dressed to the T and some A**hole threw something at him from the seats behind us. I was thrown from the game when i went after the guy and it seemed like the whole 400 section had to hold me and my brother back. I hate to say it but when grown men throw things at 12 year old boys laws should be suspended for the moment and a royal beat down issued. I cant beleive other men stood there and allowed it to happen.

Thats enough of this rant i can go on for days.

SOUTH FLORIDA BILLSZONE MEMBERS SHOULD UNITE AND TAILGATE PRE-GAME. Lets have fun before the DOLFANS ruin it.

christhebillsfan783
06-20-2009, 10:27 PM
Cant agree more. Its crazy the way the behave win or lose they act the same. I get the whole rivalry thing but when i go with wife and kids they should know when it is okay and when it isnt. Several years ago when the Jags played the Fins i took my son who was 12 at the time. He was dressed to the T and some A**hole threw something at him from the seats behind us. I was thrown from the game when i went after the guy and it seemed like the whole 400 section had to hold me and my brother back. I hate to say it but when grown men throw things at 12 year old boys laws should be suspended for the moment and a royal beat down issued. I cant beleive other men stood there and allowed it to happen.

Thats enough of this rant i can go on for days.

SOUTH FLORIDA BILLSZONE MEMBERS SHOULD UNITE AND TAILGATE PRE-GAME. Lets have fun before the DOLFANS ruin it.

My dad was actually kicked out of a game about 5 years ago because this guy in front of us repeatedly turned around and stuck his middle finger in me my brother and dads face and yelled f you and a whole bunch of crap at us. So my dad took his hat and kinda hit him on the shoulder and said HEY i got my 12 year old and 16 year old here with me can you calm down please! So the guy got up and pushed my dad and my dad took a step toward him and then security guards broke it up. My dad explained what happened and the idiot security guard actually tells my dad " THIS IS NO PLACE TO BRING YOUR CHILDREN". What a joke. Well we won that game and as most dol-fans do when they are down they leave in the 3rd quarter lol! so my dad watched the rest of the game on a portable tv in the parking lot and watched all the "fans" run to their cars.

Hemlepp53
06-21-2009, 10:48 AM
Well we won that game and as most dol-fans do when they are down they leave in the 3rd quarter lol! so my dad watched the rest of the game on a portable tv in the parking lot and watched all the "fans" run to their cars.

Sounds like any given Sunday at the Dolphin Stadium. The minute they are behind they are leaving. I remember one year I went to a game and all we remember seeing was what was one of those moments I had a camera or an NFL Films guy with me to shoot it. The sky was raining Miami Dolphin Jerseys. I remember it like it was yesterday... A 99 Jason Taylor and 34 Ricky Williams Jersey came floating across our path so close we could have reached out and grabbed them. It was like something out of Hollywood. My best friend who is a Bears Fan couldn't understand how a fan could toss their teams Jerseys from the stands in anger and comeback to the same seats the following week to face the other fans.

I hate em' on game day. Even in the local bars they act like A-Holes win or lose.