PDA

View Full Version : updates on Kelsay and Sape

TypicalBill
05-19-2003, 03:42 PM
Kelsay Knows He Can Play: 2nd round draft pick Chris Kelsay addressed the media today and talked about how he is trying to hone in on his skills. He said the weight lifting is similar in the pros to college but running and stretching are done more in the pros. He said the offseason program is run with breaks that allows rookies to absorb where the team is going and gives them time to take it all in. He is making the most out of every day that he is there especially when the veterans aren't there, which gives him a better chance to learn. He feels he is prepared for the jump to the pros even though the speed is much better in the NFL. Kelsay knows he can play at this level and has set goals for himself but wouldn't hazard a guess as to what his role will be on this year's team.

Sape Having The Time Of His Life: 6th round pick Lauvele Sape also talked to the media today calling his experiences right now the best of his life. He feels fortunate to be with the team and will do what he can to be a part of the team and help them win. One of the tougher adjustments for Sape is the fact that there are a lot more plays and more preparation. Sape is from Hawaii and says the weather in Buffalo will be a test for him. He said he cannot wait to see what role he has with this team.

Link (http://www.billsdaily.com/news/#051903)

BillsNYC
05-19-2003, 03:56 PM
big fan of Billsdaily huh typical?

TypicalBill
05-19-2003, 04:01 PM
not necessarily, i mean, i have nothing against them... but i was just diggin' for Bills news.

BillsNYC
05-19-2003, 04:06 PM
haha...the guy who runs it is a nyc bills backer...great guy!

TypicalBill
05-19-2003, 04:12 PM
im sure he is :up: