• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Syderick
    • Apr 2006

Hearing for Bills' Whitner delayed

The conduct case for Whitner gets pushed back:

The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.
    3,000,000th post on BZ!

• DrGraves
    • Mar 2008

Re: Hearing for Bills' Whitner delayed

we should cut this piece of ****. he is the worst safety in the nfl. and acts like a 13 year old girl.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
      Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
      • May 2003

Originally posted by syd1364
      The conduct case for Whitner gets pushed back:
      Donte was stupid and immature in his actions, but I don't see this as a serious case. I can't believe the charges against him haven't been dropped.

He's a serviceable player, probably a middle of the pack safety, so why would we cut him?
      Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Night Train
        Retired - On Several Levels
        • Jul 2005

Originally posted by DrGraves
        we should cut this piece of ****. he is the worst safety in the nfl. and acts like a 13 year old girl.
        Oh, the irony of this post.
        Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• OpIv37
          Acid Douching Asswipe
          • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
          Donte was stupid and immature in his actions, but I don't see this as a serious case. I can't believe the charges against him haven't been dropped.

He's a serviceable player, probably a middle of the pack safety, so why would we cut him?
          Unfortunately, he's a player who's serviceable making #8 overall money. Another brilliant FO decision.

I do agree that we shouldn't cut him, though. Like it or not, he's still the best S on this roster.
          MiKiDo Facebook
          MiKiDo Website

Comment

Working...
          X