X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kid mickey
    • Apr 2009

T.O Caught in the elimination net

Looks like T.O just might be going home early. I know that the show has already been aired, but it would be kinda funny/good to see him eliminated early. It's a funny show. I would slap his teammate so hard. She is a total *****.
    Biggest Donte Whitner supporter on this entire message board...Maybe biggest Donte Whitner fan ever...Wish there was a white throwback out that I could get of you guessed it #20...
  • kid mickey
    • Apr 2009

Re: T.O Caught in the elimination net

And he is Gone. Personally I wouldn't have teamed up with that chick.
    Biggest Donte Whitner supporter on this entire message board...Maybe biggest Donte Whitner fan ever...Wish there was a white throwback out that I could get of you guessed it #20...

Comment

• deathadder
      • Mar 2003

Its a good thing he got eliminated early... each week he would have risked injury... i was scared when he was caught on that net.. thought he would have sprained the ankle... but all is good... was a fun show to watch...
      http://www.gizmogamer.com - Your #1 source for the latest gaming, gadgets, and technology news!

Comment

• Hemlepp53
        • Jul 2004

havent seen it yet. when was it on? What channel so i can OnDemand that junk... I hope he isnt totally ***** made....
        @Hemlepp53

Comment

• SabreEleven
          • Aug 2002

Thanks for ruining for the rest of us who haven't seen it, jackass.

Comment

• kid mickey
            • Apr 2009

Oh my bad, didn't know I wasn't allowed to post results. You don't want spoilers put two and two together before you open this thread. Jackass. Oh for the guy who wants to DVR it, it was on ABC.
            Last edited by kid mickey; 06-23-2009, 09:01 PM.

Comment

• SabreEleven
              • Aug 2002

except I live on the West coast and it doesn't come on for another hour. Life exist outside WNY...

Comment

• kid mickey
                • Apr 2009

I saw that, don't go in the thread if its something you don't want to read. Besides I couldn't have ruined it too much it's been all over Youtube. You knew something bad was going to happen if you watched those spoilers. Indeed life does exist outside of WNY.

Comment

• Nighthawk
                  Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
                  • Jul 2002

That woman was the queen of all *****es! T.O. should be happy that he doesn't have to continue competing with her...he should have dunked her head in the water!

Comment

• SabreEleven
                    • Aug 2002

Originally posted by kid mickey
                    I saw that, don't go in the thread if its something you don't want to read. Besides I couldn't have ruined it too much it's been all over Youtube. You knew something bad was going to happen if you watched those spoilers. Indeed life does exist outside of WNY.
                    You put what happened in the title of the thread, didn't need to go in the thread to figure it out....and I go on Youtube about 3 times a year...I'm not 12, I don't live for Youtube.

Comment

• kid mickey
                      • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Nighthawk
                      That woman was the queen of all *****es! T.O. should be happy that he doesn't have to continue competing with her...he should have dunked her head in the water!
                      lol. I couldn't agree more with that. The kayak thing was T.O's fault, but he made good the second time around through the elimination course. I love how he said he feels sorry for her boyfriend at the end. The girl was a total ***** and personally I would have been glad to be outta there. It's all good though because he can focus on what he does best and that's playing football.

Comment

• SabreEleven
                        • Aug 2002

Is the chick at least hot?

Comment

• kid mickey
                          • Apr 2009

Originally posted by SabreEleven
                          You put what happened in the title of the thread, didn't need to go in the thread to figure it out....and I go on Youtube about 3 times a year...I'm not 12, I don't live for Youtube.
                          Dude, they showed clips of it happening on commercials on T.V. don't be pissed at me cause it happens. By the way a lot more than just 12 year old's go on YouTube.

Comment

• kid mickey
                            • Apr 2009

Depends on what you like. I didn't think she was insanely hot. She kinda looked like Paris Hilton.

Comment

• trapezeus
                              Legendary Zoner
                              • Oct 2004

that show was awful. the fact they showed that kayak thing like ten times and the first race was boring. if to wasn't in it, i would have turned it off. i just wanted to make sure our buffalo boy wasn't last, and lo and behold he ended up last. welcome to buffalo TO.

he was kinda a jerk after the kayak elimination. neither of them knew how to paddle as a two person team, but she put it on him because he was the athlete.

I'm happy they're off because a. the show is really poorly paced, b. the games weren't really all that good and c. he didn't risk more needless injury.

Comment

Working...
                              X