PDA

View Full Version : T.O Caught in the elimination net

kid mickey
06-23-2009, 08:20 PM
Looks like T.O just might be going home early. I know that the show has already been aired, but it would be kinda funny/good to see him eliminated early. It's a funny show. I would slap his teammate so hard. She is a total *****.

kid mickey
06-23-2009, 08:27 PM
And he is Gone. Personally I wouldn't have teamed up with that chick.

deathadder
06-23-2009, 08:29 PM
Its a good thing he got eliminated early... each week he would have risked injury... i was scared when he was caught on that net.. thought he would have sprained the ankle... but all is good... was a fun show to watch...

Hemlepp53
06-23-2009, 08:31 PM
havent seen it yet. when was it on? What channel so i can OnDemand that junk... I hope he isnt totally ***** made....

SabreEleven
06-23-2009, 08:42 PM
Thanks for ruining for the rest of us who haven't seen it, jackass.

kid mickey
06-23-2009, 08:59 PM
Oh my bad, didn't know I wasn't allowed to post results. You don't want spoilers put two and two together before you open this thread. Jackass. Oh for the guy who wants to DVR it, it was on ABC.

SabreEleven
06-23-2009, 09:00 PM
except I live on the West coast and it doesn't come on for another hour. Life exist outside WNY...

kid mickey
06-23-2009, 09:05 PM
I saw that, don't go in the thread if its something you don't want to read. Besides I couldn't have ruined it too much it's been all over Youtube. You knew something bad was going to happen if you watched those spoilers. Indeed life does exist outside of WNY.

Nighthawk
06-23-2009, 09:07 PM
That woman was the queen of all *****es! T.O. should be happy that he doesn't have to continue competing with her...he should have dunked her head in the water!

SabreEleven
06-23-2009, 09:10 PM
I saw that, don't go in the thread if its something you don't want to read. Besides I couldn't have ruined it too much it's been all over Youtube. You knew something bad was going to happen if you watched those spoilers. Indeed life does exist outside of WNY.

You put what happened in the title of the thread, didn't need to go in the thread to figure it out....and I go on Youtube about 3 times a year...I'm not 12, I don't live for Youtube.

kid mickey
06-23-2009, 09:11 PM
That woman was the queen of all *****es! T.O. should be happy that he doesn't have to continue competing with her...he should have dunked her head in the water!

lol. I couldn't agree more with that. The kayak thing was T.O's fault, but he made good the second time around through the elimination course. I love how he said he feels sorry for her boyfriend at the end. The girl was a total ***** and personally I would have been glad to be outta there. It's all good though because he can focus on what he does best and that's playing football.

SabreEleven
06-23-2009, 09:14 PM
Is the chick at least hot?

kid mickey
06-23-2009, 09:15 PM
You put what happened in the title of the thread, didn't need to go in the thread to figure it out....and I go on Youtube about 3 times a year...I'm not 12, I don't live for Youtube.

Dude, they showed clips of it happening on commercials on T.V. don't be pissed at me cause it happens. By the way a lot more than just 12 year old's go on YouTube.

kid mickey
06-23-2009, 09:15 PM
Depends on what you like. I didn't think she was insanely hot. She kinda looked like Paris Hilton.

trapezeus
06-23-2009, 09:19 PM
that show was awful. the fact they showed that kayak thing like ten times and the first race was boring. if to wasn't in it, i would have turned it off. i just wanted to make sure our buffalo boy wasn't last, and lo and behold he ended up last. welcome to buffalo TO.

he was kinda a jerk after the kayak elimination. neither of them knew how to paddle as a two person team, but she put it on him because he was the athlete.

I'm happy they're off because a. the show is really poorly paced, b. the games weren't really all that good and c. he didn't risk more needless injury.

DrGraves
06-23-2009, 09:24 PM
kid mickey you're an idiot. the title of the thread gives it away. you can see it from the main page without openning it.

kid mickey
06-23-2009, 09:31 PM
How, if you never watched the damn show or watched any commercials or watched the YouTube spoilers, would it give anything away? You would have no effing clue what I was talking about. All it says is he got caught in the damn net, which is something you could see if you watched YouTube, or an effing commercial. Didn't say whether he was going to win or lose. WTF.

life of faith
06-23-2009, 09:36 PM
saw the previews a few days ago, thats all i needed to see. The show is rediculous...TO's partner seemed like a real ''real female dog''

kid mickey
06-23-2009, 09:44 PM
Yeah she was. T.O handles himself quite well considering the way she was acting.

Voltron
06-24-2009, 11:51 AM
Actually if you watch the behind the scenes footage she has quite a potty mouth! I guess she didn't know she was on national TV or something :doh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmPfLRsx_Bs

Pretty sad when you are out classed by TO :shakeno:

LtFinFan66
06-24-2009, 11:55 AM
Oh my bad, didn't know I wasn't allowed to post results. You don't want spoilers put two and two together before you open this thread. Jackass. Oh for the guy who wants to DVR it, it was on ABC.no, you should think before posting it

Voltron
06-24-2009, 11:56 AM
no, you should think before posting it
If people thought before posting their would only be about 20 posts a day here :snicker:

LtFinFan66
06-24-2009, 11:57 AM
If people thought before posting their would only be about 20 posts a day here :snicker:valid point

Dr. Lecter
06-24-2009, 12:00 PM

Poor TO.

Being thrown under the bus by a teammate. He does not deserve that.

:D

kid mickey
06-24-2009, 01:30 PM
Poor TO.

lol. best post in the thread.

Nighthawk
06-24-2009, 02:11 PM
Poor TO.

Ha..ha...so true.

tampabay25690
06-24-2009, 06:22 PM
Why is this even posted??
You guys have to be kidding me if you actually believed what happened on that show....
STUPID show actually I watched it and you can tell it was staged...

kid mickey
06-24-2009, 08:17 PM
Who cares if it was staged? It's entertainment. To entertain. Everything you see on T.V. is staged. That's why its called acting.

Goobylal
06-24-2009, 08:22 PM
TO has correctly thrown others under the bus. This witch threw TO under the bus even though she ultimately lost it for them.