PDA

View Full Version : Are your bills dreams starting already?

trapezeus
06-24-2009, 08:45 AM
Last night was the first night since last season that i had my outrageous, "bills win it all dream." Usually those come in around late august early september. I also get the, "they lose every game tragically dreams". I don't know why i sometimes see it so postiively and sometimes so negatively.

I was surprised that i dreamt good things because i really am quiet pessimistica about this season. Especially after TO flipped his boat at the finish line and got tangled in a web (jk).

Anyways, are these dreams and season excitement happening to you guys?

OpIv37
06-24-2009, 09:02 AM
My Bills dreams mostly involve something keeping me from watching the game and then me flipping out about it.

However, last night I did dream that I went to see the Bills play the Skins here in DC and that I got in a fight with some people over seats, but I can't remember the rest of it.

SABURZFAN
06-24-2009, 09:08 AM
i've been dreaming of a Bills Super Bowl victory since 1968.

trapezeus
06-24-2009, 09:12 AM
i'm talking about literal dreams though. where you actually wake up and are like, "wow, it's june and i'm thinking this intently about the bills that it comes up in my sub conscious." Not like hoping and wishing.

Op, that's hilarious.

SABURZFAN
06-24-2009, 09:17 AM
i'm talking about literal dreams though. where you actually wake up and are like, "wow, it's june and i'm thinking this intently about the bills that it comes up in my sub conscious." Not like hoping and wishing.

Op, that's hilarious.

i dream about hot moms and single hotties. :up: