PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys check out my new article

kid mickey
06-26-2009, 05:41 PM
Who will be writing for the Buffalo Bills this year and it makes me sick.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/207404-improved-afc-east-its-anybodys-division

BillsHound
06-26-2009, 06:06 PM
Anyone can post an article on BR. Do we really need this forum to become a running ad for all of you who write stories there? My niece can post a story on there so it really isn't an honor. If you have a problem with someone, take it up with them. I'm sorry but this isn't the place for it. I come here for Bills news, not to hear about amateur journalists writing on Bleacher Report. And I stopped reading your story once you said you didn't know any of the Patriots draft picks. That's pretty much all I needed to know.

kid mickey
06-26-2009, 06:55 PM
So sorry that you didn't like the article. And your right anybody can post there and if your good people will read them if your not you'll put up sorry read numbers. Last I checked buddy this is the place where you share articles and discuss thoughts about your team and the NFL. Oh by the way I know the Pats picks it's called entertainment. A jab at their draft, which wasn't that good. If you can't pick that up you shouldn't be reading the article to begin with. Just because I'm not an ESPN writer or write for money doesn't mean I'm not insightful. So THANKS for the sentiments, but I think you need to do something besides trying to ***** in peoples cereal.

kid mickey
06-26-2009, 07:10 PM
Oh one more thing my article A Sense Of Urgency is a Bills Zone Exclusive I'm sure that don't mean squat to you, but it sure as hell means a lot to me.

OpIv37
06-26-2009, 07:29 PM
One big flaw: bringing the heat on the Patriots isn't as easy as you make it sound. I'm sure the Bills would love to do that but we just don't have the O-line that the Giants had in the SB. Getting Brady back alone is enough improvement for the Pats to make it their division to lose.

That's not to say that the Patriots will win automatically, but they're proven while the Bills, Jets and Dolphins all have plenty of question marks. It depends if and how those questions are answered.

But right now, the smart money is still on the Patriots.

kid mickey
06-26-2009, 07:42 PM
appreciate the thoughts OP, but I gave some solid evidence that NE's OL isn't as dominant as it once was. Maybe you could blame that on Cassel, but 47 sacks given up is quite a bit. The strategy worked for the Giants and it can work for other teams. You just have to find innovative ways to getting to Brady. I'm not just talking about just the Bills I'm talking about the entire divison here. The main thing is pass rush on defense. Without it your defense isn't going to dominate games.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
06-26-2009, 08:05 PM
Anyone can post an article on BR. Do we really need this forum to become a running ad for all of you who write stories there? My niece can post a story on there so it really isn't an honor. If you have a problem with someone, take it up with them. I'm sorry but this isn't the place for it. I come here for Bills news, not to hear about amateur journalists writing on Bleacher Report. And I stopped reading your story once you said you didn't know any of the Patriots draft picks. That's pretty much all I needed to know.

uh... BillsHound.. till you got more then 7 freakin posts Id suggest you try a bit of respect for someone who obviously at least shows some initiative and some drive and some effort! ie: STHU

Hemlepp53
06-27-2009, 12:17 AM

Dick move bro... so not cool. You seem like the guy who walks without looking and speaks without thinking. Some of us at BillsZone like to read about the opinions of other Bills fans. I like to understand how others view and study the game. You need to relax and appericate the fact someone cares enough to share their opinions and hard work with the likes of you.

:negrep:

uh... BillsHound.. till you got more then 7 freakin posts Id suggest you try a bit of respect for someone who obviously at least shows some initiative and some drive and some effort! ie: STHU

Correct. If you dont agree its one thing to post a disagreement but to be an as***** for no reason at all is a true show of ones character. Guys like you get their teeth knocked out for saying ignorant s*** around the wrong people. Hence ..... here we are...

Good article Mikey...