• Syderick
    • Apr 2006

Bills announce full camp schedule

Bills release the camp schedule for this summer:

3,000,000th post on BZ!

• Bravo82
    • Aug 2008

Re: Bills announce full camp schedule

i wonder how many 2-a-day practices the bills will have compared to the other 31 teams in the league. $10 says camp jauron will have the least amount of 2 a day practices than any other team in the league.

Comment

• Ebenezer
      Give me a minute...
      • Jul 2002

yes, this is important because the SB winner always has the most number of 2-a days every year.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Night Train
        Retired - On Several Levels
        • Jul 2005

Where is horseback riding, swimming & hiking ?

Oh wait, wrong camp...
        Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• mybills
          81 st zoner
          • Jul 2002

I just wanna know if Mikey's gonna be there taking pictures again?
          I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• TigerJ
            • Jul 2002

It is interesting to note that Jauron has veterans reporting 4 days ahead of the next earliest team to start training camp. Rookies and veterans report the same day, on day earlier than the next earliest team for rookie reporting. The early start may have a lot to do with 3 factors:

#1. Buffalo is in the hall of faime game with Tennessee (though Tennessee starts both rookies and veterans 5 days later than Buffalo)

#2. Buffalo has a completely revamped offensive line that needs extra time to gel.

#3. Buffalo is installing a major new wrinkle in their offense with the no huddle.

In any case, the earlier start to training camp probably compensates for any disparity, if there is one, between the number of 2 a days run by Buffalo versus other teams in the league.
            I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• FlyingDutchman
              • Apr 2005

yeah mikey gonna need you this year. moved far from rochester and this is the first year im gonna miss camp in a long time

Comment

Working...
              X