• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • marshall
    All-Pro Zoner
    • May 2003

10 NFL players who need to re-locate

Could you imagine the statistics Calvin Johnson would post in Sean Payton's offense in New Orleans? Having Johnson opposite Randy Moss in New England would give most fantasy football gurus a boner...

Article on 10 Players in the NFL who could benefit from re-locating. Thoughts on the article....also what other players could benefit from a change of scenery in the NFL?

This is to get some good discussion going...what do you agree with...what do you disagree with?

"The World is yours"
  • billogic99
    • Oct 2008

Re: 10 NFL players who need to re-locate

Originally posted by marshall
    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...d-to-re-locate

Article on 10 Players in the NFL who could benefit from re-locating. Thoughts on the article....also what other players could benefit from a change of scenery in the NFL?

This is to get some good discussion going...what do you agree with...what do you disagree with?
    IMO Volek is the only candidate I see who needs to move. I think he's shown flashes and myabe if he gets a full time gig can make something of it. But everyone else seems like a good fit where they are.

Comment

• Luisito23
      Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
      • Apr 2003

Fletcher Kelly about 14 hours ago
      Flag as Offensive

As the Bucs have their "QB of the future" in Josh Freeman, Volek wouldn't be a good fit for them. If Edwards doesn't do well in Buffalo this year, Volek might do nicely.

If Edwards ends up having a bad, and injured year, I rather us draft our own QB because Volek is nothing but a backup, and never will be anything more than that.
      "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
      ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
      ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
      ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

• ParanoidAndroid
        My battery is low and it's getting dark.
        • Apr 2004

That article is just plain bad.

Comment

Working...
        X