X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Syderick
    • Apr 2006

18: Will Schobel return to form?

Article about Schobel getting ready for the season. Sounds like he's really motivated now though, so hopefully it works out.

3,000,000th post on BZ!

• yordad
    • Dec 2007

Re: 18: Will Schobel return to form?

“When I played, I was playing pretty damn good,” Schobel told Buffalobills.com. “I didn’t have the stats to back it up. In my opinion I was playing as good as I’ve ever played. But now I guess I have to have the stats just to shut everybody up and that’s my motivation.”
    Gez, I really don't like him that much. Your paid for production. Your not paid to feel like your doing pretty damn good. I wants sacks, TFL, and tackles. Not warm fuzzies.
    "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• Tatonka
      • Jul 2002

i like schobel alot.. i like him specifically because he is good and doesnt ever hype himself up and doesnt give a **** about the perception in the public.. he is a hard nosed player who plays to beat the piss out of someone.
      "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• FlyingDutchman
        • Apr 2005

never knew he had a form

Comment

• Oldbillsfan
          shelby's big brother smilie smilie
          • Mar 2007

Talk Talk Talk....for how many seasons? Lets see it on the field, with no talk!

Comment

• Buffalogic
            Rumblin' Stumblin' Bumblin'
            • Feb 2006

He better do something, that's all I can say. We need him to play well.

Comment

• casdhf
              • Jul 2002

“If 100 guys tell me good game and the one guy at the end of the tunnel tells me I suck, all I think about is the guy that told me I suck and that’s the kind of (stuff) that motivates me.”
              Good job, Thurm.
              Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
              cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• elltrain22
                • Sep 2003

He's a big key for us.
                If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Comment

• DMBcrew36
                  • Feb 2005

Originally posted by yordad
                  Gez, I really don't like him that much. Your paid for production. Your not paid to feel like your doing pretty damn good. I wants sacks, TFL, and tackles. Not warm fuzzies.
                  Seriously. Hey Schobel - sounds like you read your fans comments, since you apparently want to shut us up.

You're not paid for tackling after giving up 5 yards per play, or getting garbage sacks. You're supposed to be Pro Bowl caliber - at least, you claim to be that good and you're paid like it, for some reason. Feel free to hang up your jock and save Ralph from wasting more money on you. There are 31 other teams with better defensive-ends than the Buffalo Bills, and the Bills disillusion that you're a decent player is a big reason for that. I hope you're actually smart enough to take those Summer business classes that they offer you NFL meatheads, because you're not going to be in the league much longer with the way you've been playing.

I wouldn't say any of this if defensive-end weren't CLEARLY the weakest position on this team.
                  Last edited by DMBcrew36; 07-08-2009, 08:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X