Back from J-Kelly camp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchell55
    only another 1000 mocks due by tomorrow!
    • Feb 2008

Back from J-Kelly camp

1st off I must say, Jim Kellys nephew is a *******. Chad Kelly already has a ego and it shows.

Mark Kelso was cool, I met him before he came into chalk talk and he gave me some pointers about a drill he does. He also compared life to lucky charms in a wierd way

Derek Shouman was my favorite. It was funny because no one knew who he was. I was walking in the facility and saw someone that i thought was shouman on the sideline before his chalk talk and told the person next to me that I thought it was him. It actually was but it was funny that he can stand in a area with 700 kids and about 500 bills fans and no one talks to him. He was the coolest to ask questions to. I asked him what he thought about Willis and Peters who didnt like it here, he said he doesnt know why anyone would not like it here. I also asked about the fiesta bowl catch he had, he went into a long thing about the catch that I dont feel like writing.

Jim Kelly was annoying. It seems that the whole perpose of the camp is for Chad. Durring games the little kids and parents would yell lets go Chad, Jim Kelly would actually stand in the middle of the field watching Chads games. I decided to yell Chad sucks when Kelly was out there. Jim hiself was cool, kind of arrogant still. He still has a nice long ball and can move around

With me, I had more fun just playing and doing drills. The whole 3 days I had about 7 flag football TDs and in a drill I caught a 50-60 yd pass from the Buffalo Bulls center. He was huge. The last day was my best playing saftey and always being in the right position and got open in just about every 7-7 drill. The first 2 days I sucked though, I couldnt cover or get open for nothing. There was also a kid who during WR-CB drills knocked me down, a few plays later another guy was being covered by the kid that knocked me down went in for a pass but bobbled it reached behind him to make the catch and batted it into the other kids face. It made everyone laugh, even some coaches. The kid was realy pissing everyone off. He tried tackling our QB durring flag football, I got pissed and yelled hit that mother ****er. I got angery alot there. When we were losing but about 21 I just started covering the kid and on 1 play he came across the middle and I ran and shouldered him and he got knocked backwards about 3 yds. All in all it was fun, everyone but about 3-4 where cool, everyone showed sportsman ship after games and surprisingly no fights even though our team we're thinking about it with Chad and the kid (I dont know his name, its just, the kid). We all knew it wasnt worth it. I got a autograph from Kelly and 2 pics with him. Our coaches were cool and the first day was J-Kellys fathers 80th birthday. It was cool to see him. Jim Kellys high school coach was also there.
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Re: Back from J-Kelly camp

I'd sign you to a 1 yr tender to play lb'er.
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Mitchell55
      • Feb 2008

Originally posted by justasportsfan
      I'd sign you to a 1 yr tender to play lb'er.

Saftey. Im to small for LB

Comment

• jamze132
        Don’t hate…
        • Jun 2003

So it sounds like you had a good time. Did you guys get hot dogs and cream soda afterwards?

Comment

• Mitchell55
          • Feb 2008

Originally posted by jamze132
          So it sounds like you had a good time. Did you guys get hot dogs and cream soda afterwards?

No we had huge lunches. 1st day was hot dogs, hamburgurs, fries, soda, macoroni salad, and other stuff. 2nd day was turkey and roast beef sandwhiches in gravy with patatoes, macoroni salad, salad, and other stuff. Last day was different type of pizza, fajitas, macaroni salad, and other stuff.

Comment

• The Juice Is Loose
            All-Pro Zoner
            • Feb 2009

I went to Kelly camp when I was a kid. It was a year before I played JV. Kelly camp, IMO is good for YOUNG kids. If your even JV status its just a gay waste of time and money, unless your obsessed with Jimbo.

Which I was. And I got his autgraph on a football I still have. But other than, all I got out of it was sunburn and ****ty lunches. Didn't learn a damn thing about football whatsoever.

Comment

• trapezeus
              Legendary Zoner
              • Oct 2004

that lunch sounds like the NFL nutrionists would approve it. sarcasm off.

Comment

• mybills
                81 st zoner
                • Jul 2002

Good for you, Mitchell. It sounds like you had lots of fun!
                I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• elltrain22
                  • Sep 2003

sounds cool
                  If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
                    I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
                    • Sep 2004

Congrats man!
                    The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• yordad
                      • Dec 2007

Did you get Chad's autograph?
                      "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• DesertFox24
                        • Jul 2005

Who is Chad Kelly and how old is he.

Did he have any kind of arm or his he just some cocky piece of ****.

His role model should be the Montana boys, both are very humble and down to earth people.... From what I have seen and read, I do not know them.

Comment

• Mitchell55
                          • Feb 2008

Originally posted by DesertFox24
                          Who is Chad Kelly and how old is he.

Did he have any kind of arm or his he just some cocky piece of ****.

His role model should be the Montana boys, both are very humble and down to earth people.... From what I have seen and read, I do not know them.

55 yds which is good but our QB can throw well over 60 at our school

Comment

Working...
                          X