PDA

View Full Version : I'll be at the home opener.

Slim
07-09-2009, 07:23 PM
I'll be flying back home to Cassadaga. Me and my girl will be back there for the home opener and the Saints game. Shes never been to a game of any sport before, i figured the Ralph would be a good ice breaker. I got booth tickets and players family tickets as well, so she'll have a blast. I'm getting an invite to the Bills 50th team party after the opener too.
Where does the zone tailgating take place? I'd like to stop in and drink a few beers.

realdealryan
07-09-2009, 07:38 PM
I don't think I've seen a thread involving an opener party yet. I think the debate/voting started in August last year IIRC. I think a zoner has a bar now, too....TZ stuff.

Slim
07-09-2009, 07:48 PM
Ya i figured it was a little early. I thought most the zoners tailgated the same spot every game. But i could be wrong.

realdealryan
07-09-2009, 07:55 PM
Ya i figured it was a little early. I thought most the zoners tailgated the same spot every game. But i could be wrong.

ah reading fail.

Every time I've been up there they/we do.

Pride lays it out:
http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=76679

Dr. Lecter
07-09-2009, 09:33 PM
I never knew you were a former Cassadaga resident, Slim.

Hope to see you there. There will be an opener thread soon. I've been debating starting a "who is coming" thread.

Slim
07-09-2009, 10:05 PM
I never knew you were a former Cassadaga resident, Slim.

Hope to see you there. There will be an opener thread soon. I've been debating starting a "who is coming" thread.
Yes sir straight from the spiritual center of the universe. I was actually in cassadaga two weeks ago helping out Ruben with Rubens run. I've never done home opener before, so I'm stoked.

ServoBillieves
07-09-2009, 10:29 PM
This'll be my first year joining you folks. I'd met up with the TBD guys at the Eagles game when I met up with Pinto Ron.

I'll be the jackass on the 29th of November in a sleeveless shirt getting far, far too hammered (even for me) and then heading to the Rockpile to scream at Fish fans.

I'm also trying to make everygame this year so you'll see me often

Dr. Lecter
07-10-2009, 05:49 AM
Yes sir straight from the spiritual center of the universe. I was actually in cassadaga two weeks ago helping out Ruben with Rubens run. I've never done home opener before, so I'm stoked.

I grew up in Gerry and went to MG, so I know the area a tad bit.

Bert102176
07-10-2009, 09:49 AM
I'll be at the Saints game