PDA

View Full Version : Ok...let me know...

Nighthawk
05-20-2003, 07:15 PM
...why you hate the Dolphins? I mean, it's not even June and these Dolphins fans are already bugging the crap out of me. I just don't understand why everybody thinks that the Dolphins are so much better this year...Seau? Please, he practically needs a walker to get back and forth to the lockerroom! Hey, just think, with them signing Knight and adding Seau...they've really become a ton slower on defense! Sorry for the rant, but I just had to let off some steam on these Phin fans. Oh yeah, they'll probably start 6-2 or 7-1, and then choke at the end of the season...like they always do! So relax Phin fans, there may be some new parts, but the engine is the same! Go Bills!!!:firehead:

Michael82
05-20-2003, 08:28 PM
I totally agree! I am ready to start kicking the crap out of any local fin fan that I see. I am really getting annoyed with all the talking about Junior Seau, Sammy Knight, and Jeff Zgonina. They are really nothing special and everyone knows that Henry dominated Zach Thomas last year. Also Moulds owned their DBs. :snicker:

Plus, WTF is so special about Brian Griese!?!?! He's a freaking NUTCASE!!! :coocoo: :insane:

:squish:

don137
05-20-2003, 08:35 PM
The phin fans I know personally aren't too bad. The ones on the board are very ignorant though, except for Phin054 and Surtainrulz23. Nothing worse than an ignorant football fan...

Nighthawk
05-20-2003, 09:27 PM
This is how I see the division...

1. Bills
2. Pats
3. Phins
4. Jets

Bills have the makings of a playoff team...there is just something about this team that gets me excited!

Shiny Chicken
05-20-2003, 09:41 PM
I can't hate all phin fans. My roommate and good friend is a phin fan... and he's a good guy... far from ignorant about football too. I have never undertstood why he's a phin fan.

Mr. Miyagi
05-20-2003, 10:50 PM
The only 2 fin fans I know in real life are butt ugly. :finfan: