PDA

View Full Version : A potential LB for the Bills

X-Era
07-13-2009, 05:59 AM
This situation bares watching.

http://www.azcardinals.com/news/detail.php?PRKey=3059

If Dansby and the Cards are that far apart, it may not get fixed. Not only that, they still, need to contend with Boldin.

In my mind, at this point, there is no bigger need going into next offseason. I could see LT, maybe DT, and of course the possibility of a new regime and then a new QB.

Id have no problem if they moved a 2nd or 3rd in next years for him.

realdealryan
07-13-2009, 06:41 AM
Doubt he's highly coveted at OBD.

a) He's one of the guys who thinks he can get record money in a cap-free year. Buffalo is not on the radar.

b) He's not on our radar. See Jason Peters.

c) Different system.

Yasgur's Farm
07-13-2009, 09:11 AM
He would be an ideal pickup when considering our most glaring needs.

yordad
07-13-2009, 09:13 AM
Dansby would be an awesome addition. He would be perfect. So, it isn't gonna happen.

Tatonka
07-13-2009, 10:05 AM
i have never been impressed with dansby. i always thought he was an average linebacker that was overrated. he definately is not a game changer and doesnt strike fear into any teams the cards are playing. he is a good solid starter that is going to be severely overpaid and will never live up to the money he gets.

Jan Reimers
07-13-2009, 10:18 AM
he is a good solid starter that is going to be severely overpaid and will never live up to the money he gets.
Sounds like he'd fit in well here with Schobel, et. al.

yordad
07-13-2009, 10:18 AM
He is surely upper tier.

He maybe about to be over paid, but there is no dening he would improve this team, and greatly improve the OLB spot.

bigbub2352
07-13-2009, 11:06 AM
Dansby is ideal
thats why it wont happen

X-Era
07-13-2009, 03:24 PM
i have never been impressed with dansby. i always thought he was an average linebacker that was overrated. he definately is not a game changer and doesnt strike fear into any teams the cards are playing. he is a good solid starter that is going to be severely overpaid and will never live up to the money he gets.

I actually agree with this.

I would have liked him in FA, but he thinks hes going to get top OLB type money. I dont think hes worth that.

That said, I think we are pretty desperate at OLB this year... Ellison isnt the answer and neither of our other two guys will be ready for full time starting.

I will root for them, but this is worrisome.

FlyingDutchman
07-13-2009, 06:17 PM
Think its time to start coming to terms with the fact that Ellison will be starting this year. Bowen and Harris will hopefully be a very near future. I think the front office is set in their ways at LB for some reason.