Sabres 2009-2010 Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BlackMetalNinja
    I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
    • May 2005

Sabres 2009-2010 Schedule

Wow, out for almost an hour already and no discussion, you guys must be pissed off huh?

National Hockey League schedules by day, week, month and season. Team-by-team, home and away, plus network television info.

Of interest:

We have home game against Montreal on Thursday 12/3, same night as the Bills "home" game in Toronto vs. the Jets.

We have a 7 game road trip in January which includes the West Coast swing, that's going to be a *****.

Both games down here are late in the year again, not coming until February and March. I think they do this to personally annoy the crap out of me.
  • Dude
    that slimey ass of an admin at the zone
    • Feb 2005

Re: Sabres 2009-2010 Schedule

I'm debating trying to go see a game, given the fact that the Sabres aren't trying to win anymore.

Comment

• Ebenezer
      Give me a minute...
      • Jul 2002

six of the first seven at home and the only non-winable game in there is Detroit...make some hay early boys.

A seven game road trip in January and a five gamer in March?? Holy crap.

And five of the last six on the road?? Who comes up with this crap?
      Last edited by Ebenezer; 07-15-2009, 04:07 PM.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

ass- they're in DC the day before Thanksgiving and two days before Christmas. That's going to complicate things.
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Nighthawk
          Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
          • Jul 2002

There's not much interest because nobody (or should I say, very few fans) actually like this roster. I've never seen a disdain for a group of players in all my years of following the Sabres. Honestly, this organization is one of the dumbest operations out there.

Comment

• Ebenezer
            Give me a minute...
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Nighthawk
            There's not much interest because nobody (or should I say, very few fans) actually like this roster. I've never seen a disdain for a group of players in all my years of following the Sabres. Honestly, this organization is one of the dumbest operations out there.
            DR and LR are not dumb...they have been to the conference finals four times and the stanley cup once...they are playing the bad hands they were dealt.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Nighthawk
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ebenezer
              DR and LR are not dumb...they have been to the conference finals four times and the stanley cup once...they are playing the bad hands they were dealt.
              No, they're dumb. You can't have it both ways. They're not cheap...they spend money, they just have no idea how to build and maintain a championship team. That makes them dumb as a box of rocks!

Comment

• Ebenezer
                Give me a minute...
                • Jul 2002

No, they're dumb. You can't have it both ways. They're not cheap...they spend money, they just have no idea how to build and maintain a championship team. That makes them dumb as a box of rocks!
                bad decisions not withdstanding, when they have been able to do as they please they have been successful. two years ago you wouldnt have argued with the success...their hands are tied. Lindy with ownership that cared is an instant SC winner.

Comment

• Nighthawk
                  • Jul 2002

bad decisions not withdstanding, when they have been able to do as they please they have been successful. two years ago you wouldnt have argued with the success...their hands are tied. Lindy with ownership that cared is an instant SC winner.
                  I think you're looking into it way too much. What we have are a bunch of guys who think they know what they're doing because they had some success, mixed in with a lot of luck after the lockout. Now they think they're smart and they're not. I really believe it is stubborness that is killing this franchise...not penny pinching.

Comment

• OpIv37
                    Acid Douching Asswipe
                    • Sep 2002

I wouldn't call it disdain as much as I'd call it apathy. Miller's the only thing close to a star on the team, there's no true enforcer and all the "scorers" are streaky at best. This roster just doesn't excite anyone. They've proven themselves to be bland time and time again.
                    MiKiDo Facebook
                    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• OpIv37
                      Acid Douching Asswipe
                      • Sep 2002

six of the first seven at home and the only non-winable game in there is Detroit...make some hay early boys.

A seven game road trip in January and a five gamer in March?? Holy crap.

And five of the last six on the road?? Who comes up with this crap?
                      didn't they make some hay early last year? Where did that get us?
                      MiKiDo Facebook
                      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Ebenezer
                        Give me a minute...
                        • Jul 2002

better than if they came out of the gate 1-5.

Comment

• OpIv37
                          Acid Douching Asswipe
                          • Sep 2002

true- I'm just saying that a good start is no guarantee of anything.
                          MiKiDo Facebook
                          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Michael82
                            • Jul 2002

I am still in shock that the following players are still on the team....

Jochen Hecht
                            Henrik Tallinder

Last edited by Michael82; 07-15-2009, 07:06 PM.

Comment

• JD
                              Sabres Zone
                              • Sep 2003

I'll only buy tickets if someone is personally selling them. I won't give any more money to these idiots. I'll eat my own ****in' popcorn in the lot and get hammered.
                              “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

Working...
                              X