PDA

View Full Version : Throwback Hat

Buffalogic
07-16-2009, 05:55 AM
Hey guys I've seen an add for a really cool fitted bills hat advertised at bb.com, but I can't find the thing!

It's a blue fitted cap with a red bill and all it says it 'BUFFALO' in big letters across the front. It looks like maybe an anniversary or throwback style hat but it's fitted.

I've been looking around all over for it, maybe someone has seen it?

thenry20
07-16-2009, 07:53 PM
That sounds awfully familiar from the mid 90's. I'd recommend that you try the following sites: Ebay, NFL Shop, crap I know there are others as I've browsed for items bout 3 months ago but can't think of them.

Michael82
07-16-2009, 10:15 PM
It's from the New Era collection and is new for this season, thanks to their sponsorship of the Bills. :up:

Buffalogic
07-17-2009, 06:11 AM
It's from the New Era collection and is new for this season, thanks to their sponsorship of the Bills. :up:Do you know where I can buy it Mikey?

Michael82
07-17-2009, 09:28 AM
Do you know where I can buy it Mikey?
Probably BuffaloBills.com

ServoBillieves
07-17-2009, 12:20 PM
My cousin has it, he got it at "Lidz" so he says, but I'll do some lookin' online for it.

Buffalogic
07-17-2009, 04:53 PM
Would be thrilled if you could find it Hargrove

Buffalogic
07-17-2009, 09:09 PM
I was able to find the press release (http://pressroom.neweracap.com/WebModules/News/dtl_NewsDetail.aspx?id=66) with pics of the new line of items New Era has, but can't find the actual items though.

Sounds like some nice new snazzy bills hats are finally going to be available in nice fitted style instead of that flexfit crap.

JJamezz
07-18-2009, 08:58 AM
Give them a call, if it's available they'll hook you up, even if it's not for sale on their site.

A couple years back I was looking for that KE85 hat that Losman had been wearing, had several people tell me it was either sold out, limited edition, only for team members, etc., but when I called they sent one right out (free shipping too).

DMBcrew36
07-18-2009, 06:13 PM
I was able to find the press release (http://pressroom.neweracap.com/WebModules/News/dtl_NewsDetail.aspx?id=66) with pics of the new line of items New Era has, but can't find the actual items though.

Sounds like some nice new snazzy bills hats are finally going to be available in nice fitted style instead of that flexfit crap.

Probably have to go to the New Era headquarters shop on Delaware Avenue in the city of Buffalo.