PDA

View Full Version : T.O. Talks About Dallas, Being naked, and Dating Jessica Simpson

BillsWin
07-18-2009, 10:12 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xnuxpy_CHCA&eurl=http://talkbuffalosports.com/showthread.php?t=7502&feature=player_embedded

I dont like Kimmell, but I liked the interview. T.O has grown on me alot since OTAs.

jamze132
07-18-2009, 11:59 PM
TO seemed a bit bored...

The Juice Is Loose
07-19-2009, 01:13 AM
This gets me mad. Is it REALLY THAT bad in Upstate NY? Think about it, we have flowers and sunny days April (1) May (2) June (3) July (4) August (5) September (6) and sometimes parts of October, so 6-6.5 months of the year.

Not only that, if your a professional football player your in our town for 4-5 months of the year and out of those 2-3 the weather will be fine. Also, they'd be rich so they can go/do whatever the hell they want. If I was a pro football player I could buy a plane ticket to ANYWHERE and it'd be nothing. It takes 2 hours to get from Rochester to the Bahamas.

We don't get hurricanes, monsoons, floods, wildfires, earthquakes, tornadoes or droughts. Buffalo is what? An hour from Toronto, the 15th ranked best city to live in the world. And its 7 hours from NYC. (But honestly, a couple hundred round trip ticket and you can be there in 2 hours.)

Why don't people talk about it being cold in New England or New York where it's pretty much the same? It snows more and the field is ****ty in Pittsburgh.

I hate that a stigma of a bad streak (don't jump on me because the fact is that ALL teams have long periods of inferiority in their history. It just sucks that ours is now). If we went 13-3 last season nobody would be asking TO if he can handle the cold. We'll have 2 games below 32 this season unless we get a playoff game. Which I don't think anybody is too worried about happening. At best we're a wildcard.

BillsWin
07-19-2009, 01:26 AM
lake effect snow sucks, but besides that i miss the winters up there. down south all we get is ice. and the people cant drive when the roads are fine. try adding ice to the equation. not fun. all that aside, i think TO has really grown to like it in buff. except for his housing problems, all the fans around here have been the best hes ever seen. we really need to get us a championship though. or else buff will always be a cliff note to the big names. its sad but prove me wrong.

X-Era
07-19-2009, 08:08 AM
This gets me mad. Is it REALLY THAT bad in Upstate NY? Think about it, we have flowers and sunny days April (1) May (2) June (3) July (4) August (5) September (6) and sometimes parts of October, so 6-6.5 months of the year.

Not only that, if your a professional football player your in our town for 4-5 months of the year and out of those 2-3 the weather will be fine. Also, they'd be rich so they can go/do whatever the hell they want. If I was a pro football player I could buy a plane ticket to ANYWHERE and it'd be nothing. It takes 2 hours to get from Rochester to the Bahamas.

We don't get hurricanes, monsoons, floods, wildfires, earthquakes, tornadoes or droughts. Buffalo is what? An hour from Toronto, the 15th ranked best city to live in the world. And its 7 hours from NYC. (But honestly, a couple hundred round trip ticket and you can be there in 2 hours.)

Why don't people talk about it being cold in New England or New York where it's pretty much the same? It snows more and the field is ****ty in Pittsburgh.

I hate that a stigma of a bad streak (don't jump on me because the fact is that ALL teams have long periods of inferiority in their history. It just sucks that ours is now). If we went 13-3 last season nobody would be asking TO if he can handle the cold. We'll have 2 games below 32 this season unless we get a playoff game. Which I don't think anybody is too worried about happening. At best we're a wildcard.

Or Seattle, or Chicago, or Detroit, or Green Bay.... the list goes on and on of places that have weather comparable to ours.

tampabay25690
07-19-2009, 08:17 AM

Rochester to Bahamas in 2 hours???
Are you flying the CONCORD...
It takes 1 hour from Tampa..

X-Era
07-19-2009, 08:18 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xnuxpy_CHCA&eurl=http://talkbuffalosports.com/showthread.php?t=7502&feature=player_embedded

I dont like Kimmell, but I liked the interview. T.O has grown on me alot since OTAs.
I think its real interesting that TO was more professional than Kimmell.

I like Kimmell, but man, he was one condescending douche in that interview, he basically laughed at TO and mocked him throughout. TO just took it and stayed level headed.

I really think TO in B-lo could really work and may go beyond this year.

tampabay25690
07-19-2009, 08:21 AM
Living away from buffalo you hear everything..
I luv my hometown but I did leave......
I always LUV to come back and have some good Buffalo wings, Beef on weck, Jims Steak out, and some great pizza...Bars are open til 4:00 am and all my family and friends still live there....We left because of opportunity to make our lives better....And it has paid off.....

Its not all about the weather I grew up in snow for over 20+ yrs of my life snow is snow and you live with it.....

No matter what we all say when you hear Buffalo its 4 straight losing superbowls and you usually can shut them up by saying no other team will ever do it......

It is what it is......My famous quote....Who cares what people say about the Buffalo and western NY area we are all special people that came from that area.....

Hemlepp53
07-19-2009, 03:13 PM
Kimmel is a jackass. He was constantly fishing for TO to sell out on the city. TO showed he is a better man than that in regards to 90% of the questions asked. I appericate the link and the fact TO did himself Justice and the Team/City.

trapezeus
07-19-2009, 03:58 PM
i'm excited for his show, i'm excited to see him get in the endzone as a bill. i am excited to see if edwards and him can get on the same page early andhave that OL not be a concern.

footballhottie
07-19-2009, 04:45 PM
2 hours to NYC?? try an hour tops... having lived a few places Buffalo weather oct-april is VERY bad but i loved it there.