PDA

View Full Version : Lee Evans

The Juice Is Loose
07-19-2009, 01:18 AM
This guy has been working out in Minnesota with Larry Fitzgerald, Brandon Marshall, Cris Carter and Jerry Rice.

Lee Evans is exactly what I want in a football player and I'm glad as hell that we extended him. He's probably in the top 2-3 in speed of all the leagues "1" receivers last year. He's got great hands and personally, with TO on the team I am expecting a gigantic season from Lee.

I don't see how hanging out with the guys listed above, just to name a few of the names there, couldn't even improve his game more. I'm so psyched it makes me ill.

Our offense is gonna tear **** up this year. I'm excited.

Dantheman1280
07-19-2009, 03:10 AM
Brandon Marshall has been working out at UCF.

The Jokeman
07-19-2009, 10:05 AM
This guy has been working out in Minnesota with Larry Fitzgerald, Brandon Marshall, Cris Carter and Jerry Rice.

Lee Evans is exactly what I want in a football player and I'm glad as hell that we extended him. He's probably in the top 2-3 in speed of all the leagues "1" receivers last year. He's got great hands and personally, with TO on the team I am expecting a gigantic season from Lee.

I don't see how hanging out with the guys listed above, just to name a few of the names there, couldn't even improve his game more. I'm so psyched it makes me ill.

Our offense is gonna tear **** up this year. I'm excited.
I say this even as a proud owner of a Lee Evans replica jersey, if only Lee was 4 inches taller and about 20 lbs heavier then he could only hope to be considered in the class of the other WRs he trained with. In terms of Lee this year I suspect he'll have 50-60 receptions 900-1100 yards receiving and 5-7 TDs.

Jan Reimers
07-19-2009, 10:56 AM
Lee is fast, gets good separation, runs great routes and has very reliable hands. With Owens taking away the double teams, and if - and this is obviously a big if - Trent can get him the ball, Lee should have a huge season.

The Juice Is Loose
07-19-2009, 11:08 AM
Brandon Marshall has been working out at UCF.

Well your under a rock. Read profootballtalk.com...Marshall even has interviews talking about working out with Fitzgerald, in Minnesota.

Dingis. If your gonna go around being the Tony Realli of the message board and correct everyone's errors at least be correct when you do it.

justasportsfan
07-19-2009, 11:36 AM
It all depends on Trent and the OL. If the Ol can give Trent time,teams will have to pick their poison between our Wr's and all 3 rb's that can catch and run . Reed is also a sure thing in short yardage

HHURRICANE
07-19-2009, 11:58 AM
I have a good friend in the team, and not to kill the lovefest, but don't expect T.O. and Evans to be giving eachother brotherly love.

T.O. believes he's the number one WR and Lee Evans isn't exactly hanging out with T.O. The exact quote I heard from Evans when asked about Terrel was "T.O. who?". Heard it with my own ears so no hearsay involved.

These guys both have something to prove so maybe a little competition is a good thing. Let's hope they both stay professional and prove it out on the field.

PS. I didn't realize how close Evans and Losman still are. Let's hope that Evans embraces Edwards the same way.

ServoBillieves
07-19-2009, 12:51 PM
Career season for Evans, but just as Jan said and everyone knows, that O-Line has to win in the trenches.

mayotm
07-19-2009, 01:22 PM
I have a good friend in the team, and not to kill the lovefest, but don't expect T.O. and Evans to be giving eachother brotherly love.

T.O. believes he's the number one WR and Lee Evans isn't exactly hanging out with T.O. The exact quote I heard from Evans when asked about Terrel was "T.O. who?". Heard it with my own ears so no hearsay involved.

These guys both have something to prove so maybe a little competition is a good thing. Let's hope they both stay professional and prove it out on the field.

PS. I didn't realize how close Evans and Losman still are. Let's hope that Evans embraces Edwards the same way.I'm sure you have tons of inside information.

Hemlepp53
07-19-2009, 02:58 PM
Can't hurt his game at all. Good to see he doesnt stop when the team isnt together working out.

Syderick
07-19-2009, 06:36 PM
Lee Evans is one of the most underrated recievers in the NFL right now.

bigbub2352
07-19-2009, 07:14 PM
Lee Evans isnt only a victim of being underratted he has also suffered threw yrs of horrible QB play may it be the begining of a young QBs career and inexperiance in Edwards then the same with Losman and throw in his terrible playng and also having to catch passes from the bum Kelly Holocomb, and then the severe downside of Drew Bledsoe's career
not to mention none of these Qbs had good full seasons Bledsoe was hot for about half of 1 of his seasons
Then throw in his best player opposite of him Reed is severely overatted easily covered and is just now coming into his own with the Smart dump off style of Edwards but lets face it Reed dont scare no Dfense no matter what your opinion is of him
Then throw in horrible coaching, horrible play calling, and terrible game management leading to him not being on the feild for long stretchs which would allow him to get into a rhythm out there
Then finish it off with secondarys soley focusing on him being double teamed constantly considering we didnt have any TE worth a damn, total misuse of the RB out of the backfeild
and he still made big plays clutch catchs and has remained a team player never complaigning and going out every week playing his ass off beiong open and usually being missed of the QB was running for his life which also made him break off from patterns as well
This kid is a Bills player that should be a fan favorite and also someone we all should root for
I think no matter what TO does here he takes alot of what i said and gobbles it up
He should have a career yr and TO should also have a good yr
its all on Trent and the coaches

Hemlepp53
07-20-2009, 06:47 PM
its all on Trent and the coaches

I throw more weight on the Coaching staff than on Trent. With the no huddle he will be given choices at the line but at the end of the season the coaching staff provides him with what he is allowed to call at the line. Its not like they say "Trent .. its all you buddy.... do what ya want." its more like "This is the primary play but if you are able to read something at the line in the defense call one of these 3 alternative plays" COACHING HAS KILLED US MORE THAN QB play... Hate coaches sometimes...

kelly2reed4six
07-20-2009, 08:44 PM
lee should have an insane year! he's is easily one of the best deep threats in the game! just look at his stats! he's got more 80+ yard td catches than any other active wide out, and he's played half the time of some of the greats! The guy is fast as hell and should absolutely put some serious fear into defenses this year! This is the first time in his career that he's had a real stud lining up across from him! Throw single coverage on him and he will absolutely massacre you! can't wait to see him in action baby!!