Bills Offensive Coordinator Schonert Expects QB Edwards to be the Key to the Offense

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • madness
    • Apr 2003

Bills Offensive Coordinator Schonert Expects QB Edwards to be the Key to the Offense

Bills offensive coordinator Turk Schonert is putting the focus of this seasons Bills offense on the shoulders of one player - QB Trent Edwards. The QB enters this season as the unquestioned starter with J.P. Losman out of the way, and Schonert told the Buffalo News that all eyes will be on his young QB entering the season.
    nflgridirongab.com/Matt Loede | Posted at 09:49 AM
  • gil
    • Mar 2005

Re: Bills Offensive Coordinator Schonert Expects QB Edwards to be the Key to the Offense

In other news, Schonert expects the Sun to rise in the East tomorrow

Comment

• HHURRICANE
      • Mar 2005

Re: Bills Offensive Coordinator Schonert Expects QB Edwards to be the Key to the Offense

I heard the Bills will definatley be running the "no-huddle" predominately.

Ted Marchibroda was quoted as saying that Edwards was the only guy since Kelly capable of running the no-huddle.

Comment

• ddaryl
        Everything I post is sexual inuendo
        • Jan 2005

all these pre-camp articles are definintely getting the football blood pumping...

I personally thik Edwards is underrated by many here... but we need to see it... Edwards will shine this year... keeping him upright is my biggest concern

Comment

Working...
        X