• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • madness
    • Apr 2003

How T.O. Could Single-Handedly Revitalize Buffalo's Struggling Economy

How T.O. Could Single-Handedly Revitalize Buffalo's Struggling Economy
    We all know about Terrell Owens’ ability to bring media attention. Now he has 17 cameras that follow his every move with the new reality show to air soon on VH1. As much as you may be sick of seeing him, you can’t blame it on Owens.
    bleacherreport.com/Kyle Richardson | Posted at 10:04 AM
  • Jan Reimers
    Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
    • May 2003

Re: How T.O. Could Single-Handedly Revitalize Buffalo's Struggling Economy

The mindless bashing of the city of Buffalo, even from a clueless dork like this guy, gets really old after awhile.
    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Typ0
      honey pie
      • Jul 2002

I read the article and couldn't figure out where the mindless bashing of buffalo was.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
        Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
        • May 2003

Originally posted by Typ0
        I read the article and couldn't figure out where the mindless bashing of buffalo was.
        I guess "mindless" is in the mind of the beholder. The same 10,000th joke about the weather ceases to be funny, as do all the stereotypical rust belt city jabs. What the author lacks in humor, he makes up for in cliches.
        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Ebenezer
          Give me a minute...
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
          The mindless bashing of the city of Buffalo, even from a clueless dork like this guy, gets really old after awhile.
          The problem is a lot of that mindlessness comes from ex-Buffalonians who go out and trash this area.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Typ0
            honey pie
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
            I guess "mindless" is in the mind of the beholder. The same 10,000th joke about the weather ceases to be funny, as do all the stereotypical rust belt city jabs. What the author lacks in humor, he makes up for in cliches.
            but those things are true.

Comment

Working...
            X