PDA

View Full Version : SABRES CAP SEASON TICKETS AT 14,825 FOR '09-10 SEASON

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
07-21-2009, 03:20 PM
The Buffalo Sabres today announced they have capped their full season tickets for the 2009-10 season at 14,825, an increase of 500 tickets from last year. After renewing 95% of their season tickets this summer, the club was able to issue over 1,200 new season tickets to members of their Blue & Gold Club.

“Season ticket holders are very important to the business success of the organization,” said Chief Operating Officer, Dan DiPofi. “Our fans have been very loyal over the years and we are extremely grateful they have continued to support the team. We take great pride in the partnership we have nurtured with our fans over the last several years.”
http://sabres.nhl.com/team/app/?service=page&page=NewsPage&articleid=451046

bigbub2352
07-21-2009, 03:49 PM
way to go Quinn u did it again successful scared the masses so we buy tickets for ur losing franchise
Nice work everyone on here should stand and applaud him
got to love our loyalty we have to be the best fans in the country hands down to put up with this **** Front office and there mediocre ways

trapezeus
07-21-2009, 04:56 PM
with quinn and ralph being able to get people to pony up money for a crappy product, its a wonder why they don't run more businesses and generate more cashflow for the WNY area.

These guys are making a lot for nothing. they should write a book on this and get an infomercial so others can learn how to suck at your job yet make millions a year....all from the comfort of your own home.

Nighthawk
07-21-2009, 06:46 PM
"Thank you to our fans for buying this crappy product...we really appreciate you not making us work hard."

Seriously, there is no partnership with this team...they don't want to win and prove it over and over and over. Buffalo sports fans are the best and they prove it buy purchasing season tickets to these two crappy franchises. My hats go off to the fans, but our organizations really suck!

mchurchfie
07-22-2009, 01:31 AM
The ****tier the teams the more tickets they sell. What a ****ing joke!:down:

clumping platelets
07-22-2009, 01:40 AM
:eb: and :clump: didn't get called :(

THATHURMANATOR
07-22-2009, 07:52 AM
way to go Quinn u did it again successful scared the masses so we buy tickets for ur losing franchise
Nice work everyone on here should stand and applaud him
got to love our loyalty we have to be the best fans in the country hands down to put up with this **** Front office and there mediocre ways
Wait I know the Bills are using the moving the team gimmic but I have never read anything in the last 3 or 4 years about the Sabres moving EVER. I think people just enjoy going to hockey games.

Typ0
07-22-2009, 06:14 PM
The people in WNY love their sports. They don't have a lot else except beer and sex.

tampabay25690
07-22-2009, 06:31 PM
The people in WNY love their sports. They don't have a lot else except beer and sex.

Im glad u said it..
If I lived back in Buffalo again I would have seasons again as well...

To many complainers......

SabreEleven
07-22-2009, 06:52 PM
go live in Buffalo than and stop complaining.

chernobylwraiths
07-22-2009, 09:31 PM
I have my season tickets!

chernobylwraiths
07-22-2009, 09:33 PM
go live in Buffalo than and stop complaining.

then

THATHURMANATOR
07-23-2009, 08:30 AM
Crappy stereotype. So many things to do around here.