PDA

View Full Version : 3: Do Bills have intimidation factor?

Syderick
07-22-2009, 03:37 PM
How intimidating the Bills going to be this season:

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-3/3-do-bills-have-intimidation-factor/280c07cf-ea55-4952-962e-09a68747b1c7

Philagape
07-22-2009, 03:44 PM
This is where TO really makes a difference. How long has it been since there's been someone of his attitude and swagger here? Spikes is the last one I can think of.

It would be really nice to be on the other end of a receiver getting tackled in the end zone.

justasportsfan
07-22-2009, 03:54 PM
Qb's are intmidated by Kelsay and BB is intimidated by Dick.
Opposing offensive coordinators will have to take note of where Maybin is lining up in passing situations and account for him even as a rookie because his speed off the ball is a major concern.amazing. He hasn't even played a down yet and all the talk as if he's the 2nd coming of Bruce.

OpIv37
07-22-2009, 05:19 PM
TO and maybe Lynch are the only remotely intimidating people on this team. No one on the D is the least bit intimidating. I've seen Canadian sketch comedy troupes tougher than this group of players.

Yasgur's Farm
07-22-2009, 06:08 PM
I agree with OP with the exception of Stroud... But I feel we have a few more with the potential to become intimidating... Jackson, Evans, Poz, Butler, Wood, Youboty.

Maybe even McCargo!!

Patti120
07-22-2009, 08:08 PM
To answer the title to this post.... No, because we are the Bills. Until we show that we can dominate there will be no intimidation factor. Yes maybe they have to respect our WR's but at the same time they really don't b/c our Oline has so many question marks so they will just attack until we prove that we can consistently beat teams if they attack. With that being said if TE gets knocked out which is possible then we are pretty much screwed. If TE stays healthy, and makes some plays consistently even if our oline is not dominant, then teams will start to respect the passing game which will open up the running game. At that point I would call it some sort of respect but certainly not intimidation.

Sounding like a negative Nancy? yes. But I am optimistic, just being a realist in this post.

Dying_-2-_Live
07-22-2009, 08:11 PM
I think TO, Evans, Parrish on returns, Lynch, and Stroud are all intimidating to opposin teams

realdealryan
07-22-2009, 08:15 PM
TO and maybe Lynch are the only remotely intimidating people on this team. No one on the D is the least bit intimidating. I've seen Canadian sketch comedy troupes tougher than this group of players.
:roflmao:

Hemlepp53
07-22-2009, 08:31 PM
Good Article. Had some good points. Anyone who has seen some of my other posts know i am very optimistic about Maybin and the TOTAL IMPACT T.O. will have on both sides of the ball.

To answer the title to this post.... No, because we are the Bills. Until we show that we can dominate there will be no intimidation factor.

Couldn't agree more... We will get there on Defense... Sooner than later

Dying_-2-_Live
07-22-2009, 08:34 PM
hopefully we start getting more respect after this season

The Popcorn
07-22-2009, 11:07 PM
The addition of Terrell Owens gives the Bills an intimidating factor at WR. Having Lee Evans at the other WR position gives the Bills an intimidating factor to the secondaries as well. That will open up the running game for Marshawn Lynch.