• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • madness
    • Apr 2003

Bills need good answers to these 10 questions

Bills need good answers to these 10 questions
    As is always the case for the Buffalo Bills, they come to training camp at St. John Fisher looking for concrete answers to some pressing questions. Here’s a list of 10 that are on my mind:
    rocnow.com/Sal Maiorana | Posted at 09:16 AM
  • Jan Reimers
    Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
    • May 2003

Re: Bills need good answers to these 10 questions

I'm proud of us. We must have hundreds of posts that address these 10 issues.
    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• madness
      • Apr 2003

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
      It's kind of ridiculous media/bloggers/whatever feed on the obvious. I'm not just talking about the Bills either. It's like they send a rap sheet on every team to every media outlet and go from there.

Comment

• Hemlepp53
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
        blah blah blah.... 12-4 season record, 12 TD's for TO, 28 TD passes for Trent, and 1200 yards on the ground for Lynch...

Back Da **** up ... They read the Zone.. I am convinced that every journialsit reads the ZONE and rewrites what us true football gurus write...
        @Hemlepp53

Comment

Working...
        X