PDA

View Full Version : Training Camp question

Bone
07-23-2009, 10:50 AM
If I attend training camp do I need tickets in advance if so where could I get them from?

don137
07-23-2009, 11:16 AM
You need tickets for the night practices. The day practices are open for the public with no tickets needed. I am bummed I was on vacation last week and missed out on getting tickets for the Tuesday August 4th night practice when they became available. I am going to be in Rochester that week and am bummed that I can't go.
Only July 28th and August 4th have been made available so far. Other night practices have not been made available. For out of towners they are available through ticketmaster.

Bone
07-24-2009, 12:59 PM
So if I go tomorrow it is free?

T-Long
07-24-2009, 01:02 PM
I think you need tickets for this weekend, but the rest of the day practices are open to the public

OpIv37
07-24-2009, 01:07 PM
It's Club Jauron, not training camp.

Get it right, people.

justasportsfan
07-24-2009, 01:08 PM
You need tickets for the night practices. The day practices are open for the public with no tickets needed. I am bummed I was on vacation last week and missed out on getting tickets for the Tuesday August 4th night practice when they became available. I am going to be in Rochester that week and am bummed that I can't go.
Only July 28th and August 4th have been made available so far. Other night practices have not been made available. For out of towners they are available through ticketmaster.
go anyways. Stand by the buses and they will find you tickets. People leave their extra tickets with the bus drivers or start asking in line. I'm almost sure you'll be able to get tickets. Just be there early.

THATHURMANATOR
07-24-2009, 01:09 PM
Why would I want to go watch people practice?

justasportsfan
07-24-2009, 01:11 PM
Why would I want to go watch people practice?
it's better than hanging around in the buffalo zone.