"mediocre 7-9 seasons are just not gonna cut it any more, we need... playoffs"~ Poz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • yordad
    • Dec 2007

"mediocre 7-9 seasons are just not gonna cut it any more, we need... playoffs"~ Poz

".....mediocre 7-9 seasons are just not gonna cut it any more, we need to get to the Playoffs." ~ Poz

The video is on the front page of nfl.com right now. I am sure it will move, but I don't know how to put a direct link of it, or put it in here. He looked thick as hell and confident.

"Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad
  • jamze132
    Don’t hate…
    • Jun 2003

Re: "mediocre 7-9 seasons are just not gonna cut it any more, we need... playoffs"~ Poz

Well "Pos", when did 7-9 season EVER cut it in the NFL? This guy is our MLB?

Comment

• The Spaz
      • Mar 2003

Re: "mediocre 7-9 seasons are just not gonna cut it any more, we need... playoffs"~ Poz

Originally posted by jamze132
      Isn't that what he said?

Comment

• SabreEleven
        • Aug 2002

7-9 is ok for Jauron and Wilson because they've been doing it for the last 4 years with no problem.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
          Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
          • May 2003

Poz is a bright guy with a great attitude. Because he's a student of the game with a great work ethic, he'll get better and better on the field with experience
          Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• MassEffect218435
            • Apr 2009

Aiming kind of low, how about "playoffs aren't going to cut it, we need a championship."

Comment

• HHURRICANE
              • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
              Poz is a bright guy with a great attitude. Because he's a student of the game with a great work ethic, he'll get better and better on the field with experience

Poz was a big contributor to 7-9. The guy better step it up or the 2nd round is starting to look like a tremendous stretch.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                Give me a minute...
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by yordad
                ".....mediocre 7-9 seasons are just not gonna cut it any more, we need to get to the Playoffs." ~ Poz
                um...duh.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Boomstick
                  • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                  Exactly right. Most people didn't notice the improvement with his game as the year wore on. I think because they were *****in' that he wasn't Ray Lewis or something.
                  I just wish we had a different scheme on D for him. Like "Get me the ball!". It'd work better than this tampa 2 crap.
                  Now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.

Hello. My name is Shawn Spencer this is my associate Hummingbird Saltalamachia

Comment

• jamze132
                    Don’t hate…
                    • Jun 2003

I think he's going to be a pretty damn good MLB but making statements like ".....mediocre 7-9 seasons are just not gonna cut it any more, we need to get to the Playoffs." make him sound like Simple Jack.

Wwwee gota mmmmmmmmmmmake the playoffssss, der.....

Comment

• yordad
                      • Dec 2007

I think it is better then the "Well, were gonna try. We like to play, so we'll see. Only time will tell."
                      "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• yordad
                        • Dec 2007

Maybe if any of you watched the video you might be as pumped as me.

Comment

• Hemlepp53
                          • Jul 2004

Maybe if any of you watched the video you might be as pumped as me.
                          I am with you. I liked it. Looked like he was taking a shot at the coaching staff. He said what everyone on that team and everyone of us in the stands are screaming. The talent is on the field now fellas... the question is do we ahve the talent on the sidelines......... bounce that around a bit.
                          @Hemlepp53

Comment

• Night Train
                            Retired - On Several Levels
                            • Jul 2005

".....mediocre 7-9 seasons are just not gonna cut it any more
                            His coach strongly disagrees.
                            Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                              Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by jamze132
                              If the Lions go 7-9 this season, it'd be a huge success.

Comment

Working...
                              X