X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Syderick
    • Apr 2006

Owens clearly in spotlight for Bills

T.O taking the spotlight during training camp.

Here's Trent's response to it “I went over and signed over there and no one really cheered that loud — he went over there and the whole crowd cheered,” said Edwards. “But I’ve been here. This is my third year so maybe they’ve already had my autograph so they already got used to me.”

The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.
    3,000,000th post on BZ!

• Hemlepp53
    • Jul 2004

Re: Owens clearly in spotlight for Bills

[QUOTE=syd1364]T.O taking the spotlight during training camp.

Here's Trent's response to it “I went over and signed over there and no one really cheered that loud — he went over there and the whole crowd cheered,” said Edwards. “But I’ve been here. This is my third year so maybe they’ve already had my autograph so they already got used to me.” [QUOTE]

Thats funny... He had to say soemthing... lol... What does he expect comeon the guy is a future HOF player ... anyone would want an autograph from him. He is why we are on NFL Network 3 - 4 times a week... Whatever the case, I am glad we are becoming more and more visible... IT's about time... Now we have to keep it there this season...

Good job Trent
    @Hemlepp53

Comment

• Hemlepp53
      • Jul 2004

Re: Owens clearly in spotlight for Bills

good article.... thanks buddy
      @Hemlepp53

Comment

Working...
      X