PDA

View Full Version : Seriously, what happened?

alohabillsfan
07-26-2009, 09:56 AM
This site use to have great threads and up to date info! BB.com now is more up to date? So what happened, did all of our reporters leave? DB left, Pat does not post anymore, LBF used to chime in with great insight. Now we are down to a few Bills haters as thread starters... Just curious. Please someone save the ZONE!!!

realdealryan
07-26-2009, 09:58 AM
it's also July?

capitolneal
07-26-2009, 10:03 AM
man i agree people like instar, pat. draftboy etc gone i read every day and just a bunch of haters here

THATHURMANATOR
07-26-2009, 10:05 AM
None of the guys you mentioned had anymore knowledge of the team than you or I.

capitolneal
07-26-2009, 10:20 AM
but the insight and different point of view were nice

SABURZFAN
07-26-2009, 10:23 AM
None of the guys you mentioned had anymore knowledge of the team than you or I.

maybe not but they had a better idea with what was going on with the team than the people with the rose-colored glasses.

also, i noticed that BB.com has become a better place when they gave yordad the boot. now that he comes here, this place has become a shell of its former self.

SABURZFAN
07-26-2009, 10:24 AM
but the insight and different point of view were nice

BINGO!!!!!!!!!!

trapezeus
07-26-2009, 10:31 AM
once the season starts, it'll all correct itself. i think we are all entrenched with our view points of where the team will be. and quite frankly there are enough wildcards from owens and edwards, to OL, to the fact DJ is still out coach, that makes a 3-13 prediction believable and a 13-3 prediction believable.

Once the games start and actually count, the threads of actual plays, expectation, and what not will get infinitely more interesting. Just another month and a half....hang in there.

THATHURMANATOR
07-26-2009, 10:41 AM
Stop whining and do something about it then people.

ServoBillieves
07-26-2009, 10:43 AM
once the season starts, it'll all correct itself. i think we are all entrenched with our view points of where the team will be. and quite frankly there are enough wildcards from owens and edwards, to OL, to the fact DJ is still out coach, that makes a 3-13 prediction believable and a 13-3 prediction believable.

Once the games start and actually count, the threads of actual plays, expectation, and what not will get infinitely more interesting. Just another month and a half....hang in there.

Must... START... SEASON... AHHHHHHH!!!

*turns in to the Incredible Billulk*

Yep, just people like me sick enough to post during the summer.

HHURRICANE
07-26-2009, 10:46 AM
I would love to read something that gives us a reason to be optimistic, unfortunately with this new o-line we can't say anything until we see them play in the pre-season.

With the exception of The TO signing most of the news has been negative. The loss of Peters is huge, we never addressed the OLB position, we are going to have the same DEs that led us to one of the worst sacks numbers in the league.

Unfortunately the positive news has to come from camp and pre-season.

THATHURMANATOR
07-26-2009, 10:49 AM
I would love to read something that gives us a reason to be optimistic, unfortunately with this new o-line we can't say anything until we see them play in the pre-season.

Unfortunately the positive news has to come from camp and pre-season.
I can't say I disagree with this assesment. If the revamped line completely tanks we are screwed.