• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Juice Is Loose
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Feb 2009

Ugh, I already hate Maybin

Little or no communication between Bills, Maybin

It's Day Two of the Aaron Maybin holdout, and multiple sources tell us that the Bills and the eleventh overall pick in the draft aren't even remotely close to doing a deal.

Just the way this idiot talks. He's not going to do squat. He's going to hold out, and all because we reached on a situational pass rusher at 11 overall.

This guy should have been a 3rd round pick. I hate this draft and I hate Maybin. I honestly think our best option is to let him go into next years draft, I'm sick of hearing him talk already. He and Whitner should get along great. Since all they do is talk.

Seriously, if we just let him walk to next year's draft we'll get a bunch of **** for losing a 1st round pick. But IMO there was nobody good to draft there and nobody worth the money!!!!!!!!!!!
  • trapezeus
    Legendary Zoner
    • Oct 2004

Re: Ugh, I already hate Maybin

the article seems like maybin wants to be here. i understand you don't like him, but it doesn't seem to be his issue of desire to be here. the bills need to get on the contracts. we have this nice advantage to be in camp early. let's get everyone in pads

Comment

• BillsWin
      man amongst boys
      • Oct 2008

It looks like Maybin wants to be there. Sometimes agents are the reason they have to hold out, because they wait for other high picks to sign to feel out the market. Maybin will be alright, it is the o-line and Byrd that need to get signed NOW. the o-line needs to gel and work on their chemistry with one another and Byrd has missed too much. He needs to get on the field. I like Scott, but we need a playmaking FS who can go up and get that INT. Byrd is supposedly that guy, and he needs to get in to camp.

I see nothing wrong with that twitter message.
      I am The Batman.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
        short bus extraordinaire
        • Jul 2002

i don't expect him to pull a Tom Cousineau.
        Originally posted by yordad
        Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• ddaryl
          Everything I post is sexual inuendo
          • Jan 2005

I like Maybin... I think he'll be a solid player for the Bills... but I expect growing pains from the sophmore

he's not signing a contract until those around him fill in some gaps that determine his price... that's the business

Comment

• DRELOVESBills
            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by The Juice Is Loose

It's Day Two of the Aaron Maybin holdout, and multiple sources tell us that the Bills and the eleventh overall pick in the draft aren't even remotely close to doing a deal.

Just the way this idiot talks. He's not going to do squat. He's going to hold out, and all because we reached on a situational pass rusher at 11 overall.

This guy should have been a 3rd round pick. I hate this draft and I hate Maybin. I honestly think our best option is to let him go into next years draft, I'm sick of hearing him talk already. He and Whitner should get along great. Since all they do is talk.

Seriously, if we just let him walk to next year's draft we'll get a bunch of **** for losing a 1st round pick. But IMO there was nobody good to draft there and nobody worth the money!!!!!!!!!!!
            wow ppl like you are annoying!! LOL mad because you didn't get your way in the draft!! You don't know how good he is going to be so shut the **** up!!! He hasn't even stepped on the field and ppl like you are already *****ing!! It's not his fault the bills are being ******ed with the contracts! Give the kid a break!!!

Comment

• Nighthawk
              Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
              • Jul 2002

You have issues...get over it!

Comment

• OpIv37
                Acid Douching Asswipe
                • Sep 2002

I don't like the Maybin pick either, but no 1st round draft picks are signed yet.

This happens every year- the first guy to sign is a benchmark so no team or agent wants to do the first contract. It's a ****ty system and it's ridiculous to hold that against Maybin.
                MiKiDo Facebook
                MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Tatonka
                  • Jul 2002

hey juice.. overreact much??

THE SKY IS FALLING!!
                  "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• SquishDaFish
                    Lets GO BUFFALO!!
                    • Jun 2005

Calm down bro. This happens every damn year. It sucks cause we opened up early but it will get done. Just like our 2nd round picks will be done in the next couple days seeing the guys around them signed deals. The same will happen with the 1st rd guys

Comment

• Night Train
                      Retired - On Several Levels
                      • Jul 2005

Anyone that plays the lemming to posts on PFT is a gullible fool. They have zero crediblity.

Over/under on the age of this thread starter = 14
                      Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Scumbag College
                        • Oct 2002

The season is over and the Bills are moving to Albuquerque because Maybin hasn't reported.
                        Remember Kevin Everett in your thoughts.

Vote Nader in 2008!

http://www.votenader.org/

Comment

• DrGraves
                          • Mar 2008

dumbass

Comment

• soapman
                            • Jan 2008

I wish we could let you walk...

Comment

• MikeInRoch
                              • Sep 2003

Originally posted by Night Train
                              Over/under on the age of this thread starter = 14
                              Push.
                              "'Clean up your room.', 'Stand up straight.', 'Pick up your feet.', 'Take it like a man.', 'Be nice to your sister.', 'Don't mix beer and wine, ever.'. Oh yeah, 'Don't drive on the railroad track.'"

"Eh, Phil. That's one I happen to agree with."

Comment

Working...
                              X