PDA

View Full Version : My Bills Training Camp Pics and Video Clips

T-Long
07-27-2009, 08:28 PM
Here are my pics from Sunday afternoon's practice. I also have 2 quick video clips as well. You'll have to sift through the first part of the photo album because it has our trip to New York City in it. Enjoy!!

Pictures

http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLanding.action?c=8ef9jiie.1ynpk71e&x=0&y=-5j06j8&localeid=en_US

Video Clips

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NP5kHDs12OI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLOrPS_MvSE

hammerbillsfan
07-27-2009, 08:36 PM
great pics T-Long! :up: :cheers:

ServoBillieves
07-27-2009, 08:48 PM
Excellent pics as usual T, looks like GW beefed up since last season.

Also, saw that Ashlee Palmer was with the starters, was he in for a 3-4 set or was Poz just taking a break?

Also, am I the only person who likes T.O.'s straight up stance pre-play? SEems like everyone has their arms down on any team when at receiver, he's got that fundamental hands tight and up that you get taught in peewee league.

Michael82
07-28-2009, 12:06 AM
Very nice pics! Now I think I actually did see you. You had a T.O. jersey on...didn't ya? I was in stands on the 50 yard line with Danny. I could have sworn I saw ya walking around.

T-Long
07-28-2009, 06:18 AM
Very nice pics! Now I think I actually did see you. You had a T.O. jersey on...didn't ya? I was in stands on the 50 yard line with Danny. I could have sworn I saw ya walking around.

Yep that was me...I had a T.O. jersey on, so you must've been right behind me!

mybills
07-28-2009, 06:32 AM
He gave you the thumbs up..that was sweet! :D

T-Long
07-28-2009, 07:09 AM
He gave you the thumbs up..that was sweet! :D
Yeah he had a pretty good dialogue going on with my wife. She was really excited and was yelling at all the guys...she had Langston Walker out there laughing. He was doing some leg stretches and she yells "Atta boy Langston, stretch em out baby!"

Some video guy from AP came over to her and asked her her name and daughter's name and where we were from. He didn't ask her to pose for a picture or anything, so I'm not sure what that was all for. I've searched her name and AP and haven't come up with anything....

Michael82
07-28-2009, 08:05 AM
Yeah he had a pretty good dialogue going on with my wife. She was really excited and was yelling at all the guys...she had Langston Walker out there laughing. He was doing some leg stretches and she yells "Atta boy Langston, stretch em out baby!"

Some video guy from AP came over to her and asked her her name and daughter's name and where we were from. He didn't ask her to pose for a picture or anything, so I'm not sure what that was all for. I've searched her name and AP and haven't come up with anything....
I bet she was on a local news piece or something....

mercyrule
07-28-2009, 09:10 AM
Very nice pics! Now I think I actually did see you. You had a T.O. jersey on...didn't ya? I was in stands on the 50 yard line with Danny. I could have sworn I saw ya walking around.You didn't remember him for his TO jersey.

T-Long, you have a hot wife. And a beautiful daughter.

The last buffalo fan
07-28-2009, 10:03 AM
Beautiful family and great pics man, thank you for sharing! :up:

elltrain22
07-28-2009, 03:19 PM
Great pics, and you have a beautiful family