PDA

View Full Version : Tim Graham on Trent Edwards

The Juice Is Loose
07-28-2009, 11:44 AM
Read this on the other message board:

"Before I left for work Tim Graham was doing a phone interview in with ESPN on discussing the Bills. He stated that the Bills offense looks great but the defense so far doesn't. His words describing Trents passes were "majestic, high rainbow type balls" and he was throwing them consistently every practice session."

Personally I'm not that worried about our defense. Its 100% on Trent and the guys up front this year. We have the weapons and depth at our offense and defensive skill positions. Leodis, well he ought to have trouble his first few days covering f'n TO! McGee is the man and we know he'll be solid as a rock.

Its cover 2 so our safeties have to do a lot to screw up. (Won't put that past Whitner)...Byrd needs to get in because our Million Dollar Man Ko Simpson will take his spot if he doesn't.

I am really pumped for Trent this year, guys. I think he has what it takes it's just a matter of putting it all together on the field. Reed is healthy so that's good. We were like 7-1 when Josh was healthy last year. Now we have him and TO. And our tight ends are lookin good!

10-6 baby!

FlyingDutchman
07-28-2009, 12:09 PM
my friend who attended camp said the same. he said the other QBs struggled but when Trent got in there he looked great. He also said he thinks shawn nelson looks awesome and is going to be a serious weapon. he said he looks huge

bigbub2352
07-28-2009, 12:21 PM
How can you tell what the Defense looks like they arent takening anyone down, DJ and his pussy camps dont allow it,
so they wrap up and let them run
also its not hard to throw on DBs when u have no real pass rush coming at the QBs
Man the over reporting going on in recent yrs is just straight ridiculous for anyone who ever played the game they will no what i mean
come on Tim go write about TO like everyone else at ESPN

justasportsfan
07-28-2009, 12:31 PM
How can you tell what the Defense looks like they arent takening anyone down, DJ and his pussy camps dont allow it,
also its not hard to throw on DBs when u have no real pass rush coming at the QBs

that just makes our back up situation even look worse.

gil
07-28-2009, 12:42 PM
Training camp reports are tough to trust - I mean, I remember ones from two years ago talking about how great Losman looked, balls never touching the turf, etc.

trapezeus
07-28-2009, 12:44 PM
DJ and his pussy camps dont allow it,

being as your statement is, why do we have so many injuries every training camp? i just don't get it. was rusty jones really that much of a conditioning genius?

raphael120
07-28-2009, 03:04 PM
Considering defense is where Jauron is supposed to have his "expertise", this should be our best unit.

But when has he ever led a team that had a top 10 defense?

elltrain22
07-28-2009, 03:07 PM
Our team defense, IMO, is one that is only going to get better w/ time. I think compared to last year, we will have a better pass rush, should have a better pass defense, and should be better at linebacker b/c defensive scheme/personal is pretty much the same. Conventional wisdom would lead one to believe that experience sooner or later will take its effect w/ this defense.

The top concerns I have w/ this team is w/ our lack of depth @QB. First off, w/ our new and very inexperienced o-line its very likely Trent will take some shots, and I am very leary about Trent getting hurt and missing time. Ryan Fitzpatrick is a number 3 QB, and Hamdan is a merely a practice squad player. I'd like to see us go out and sign a guy w/ proven success. I would be much less worried if went out and got Brian Greise. A guy like that is proven, and is def' an upgrade over Fitz or Hamdan.

bigbub2352
07-28-2009, 03:10 PM
being as your statement is, why do we have so many injuries every training camp? i just don't get it. was rusty jones really that much of a conditioning genius?
The problem lies that there bodies are not conditioned enough to take the hits cause all we are ever in is helmets and shorts
a football player needs to keep hiting getting his body use to hitting and taking hits
if u go easy all the time then for 1 practice let the players hit u will get more injuries then u would if you hit all the time and had the players conditioned to be more physical
Hence why we get beat up every year and beat on sundays in the trenchs a poorly conditioned team by a poorly coached team

they do not hit enough

jamze132
07-28-2009, 03:16 PM
I think the Bills should get up at 0600 every morning before practice and run 2-4 miles in formation at a slow pace while calling cadence.