PDA

View Full Version : Sabres.com new look

SabreEleven
07-30-2009, 07:28 AM
Not as much of the Slug showing up especially in the banner...can't wait for LW to jump on it.

http://sabres.nhl.com/index.html

User Manuel
07-30-2009, 08:57 AM
I am under the impression that the original logo will be used most of the season.

trapezeus
07-30-2009, 11:28 AM
new website design...same team design....i hate quinn.

Nighthawk
07-30-2009, 12:28 PM
The two sabres on the sides are sweet...why the hell can't they use those in the uniform??? I'm glad to see them using the old logo more...please go away slug!

SabreEleven
07-30-2009, 04:34 PM
I am under the impression that the original logo will be used most of the season.

From what I'm reading, this is the last season as the slug being the primary logo. They'll still wear it for the majority of this season. But it should be the last season unless Quinn is lying....again :sadwalk:

User Manuel
07-31-2009, 06:23 AM
From what I'm reading, this is the last season as the slug being the primary logo. They'll still wear it for the majority of this season. But it should be the last season unless Quinn is lying....again :sadwalk:

I remember him talking about it. He'll probably change the colors and design another 3rd jersey. It has been...oh....two years. Time to soak the fans for some more revenue.