PDA

View Full Version : Ive got Wood fever...

BillsWin
07-30-2009, 01:52 PM
Sadly, though I will not be able to see him "tear it up" like Chris Brown stated he would in his blog this morning.

If it is not too much to ask, I would really appreciate it if those of you going could provide updates as to how our 21st pick is fairing tonight at practice. Apparently he has bulked up, adding alot more lean muscle, and he has been working out vigorously.

Thanks!

The Juice Is Loose
07-30-2009, 01:59 PM
i'll be there so i'll try to hook it up

BillsWin
07-30-2009, 02:23 PM
Thanks alot Juice. From what ive heard hes going to be REAL good.

Yasgur's Farm
07-30-2009, 03:01 PM
Apparently he has bulked up, adding alot more lean muscle, and he has been working out vigorously.

Thanks!Wood is not muscle... It has everything to do with blood flow. :hump:

feldspar
07-30-2009, 03:09 PM
Wood is not muscle... It has everything to do with blood flow. :hump:

Take some Levitre, and the blood will flow.

HAMMER
07-30-2009, 04:44 PM
Seriously people, enough with the boner jokes.

TedMock
07-30-2009, 05:47 PM
Seriously people, enough with the boner jokes.

says the hammer...

Jaybird
07-30-2009, 08:05 PM
hahahah

love it boys..... Penis jokes never get old!!!

FlyingDutchman
07-30-2009, 08:44 PM
Im excited for wood :couch:

BillsWin
07-30-2009, 09:00 PM
so, no news then? fantastic. we are all freshman in high school again...

Boomstick
07-30-2009, 10:21 PM
I thought you were gonna say you had Wood fever and the only prescription was more cowbell...

HAMMER
07-31-2009, 10:48 AM
Dorks

Philagape
07-31-2009, 10:51 AM
http://jcrue.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/beavis_butthead_wood.jpg

Michael82
07-31-2009, 11:00 AM
I got Wood Fever too. This guy looks like he's going to be a BEAST! :drool:

ddaryl
07-31-2009, 11:25 AM
To all who proclaim wood fever... Do you consider yourself Woodies

Im excited for wood :couch:

Yes excitement = wood

hahahah

love it boys..... Penis jokes never get old!!!

YES.... The Bills OL is sportin Wood

Don't tell hammer that

justasportsfan
07-31-2009, 11:39 AM
These guys supposedly have means streaks and I hope Dick doesn't turn them into nice guys. The successful teams have D's that are nasty and sent by their coaches to attack and take no prisoners alive . We send out a bunch of nuns with rosaries to stand and barricade the priest.

As much as I hated Wilfork I gotta say you have to be nasty to be successful . Enough of this play not to lose philosophy.

ddaryl
07-31-2009, 11:41 AM
These guys are supposedly have means streaks and I hope Dick doesn't turn them into nice guys. The successful teams have D's that are nasty and sent by their coaches to attack and take no prisoners alive . We send out a bunch of nuns with rosaries to stand and barricade the priest.

As much as I hated Wilfork I gotta say you have to be nasty to be successful . Enough of this play not to lose philosophy.

No doubt about it... The trenches need to be filled with players that play with a nasty attitude... The other team has to dred the thought of facing our lines...

hydro
07-31-2009, 11:41 AM
ITT: Lots of :limp:

HHURRICANE
07-31-2009, 12:31 PM
Wood looks like a great signing. But he looked good the day we drafted him.

Levitre and Maybin are the ones that have the question marks around them.

DynaPaul
07-31-2009, 08:52 PM
Early in the day do the other players say "Morning Wood" to him?

Mad Bomber
08-01-2009, 12:19 AM
Wood looks like a great signing. But he looked good the day we drafted him.

Levitre and Maybin are the ones that have the question marks around them.

I agree, especially about Maybin...I have my questions about how he will fare in the NFL. He is quick, which could be his strength as a pass rusher. It kills me when people talk about him being "too small" because he will get eaten up by 300 lb. tackles. How many GOOD pass rushers matched up pound for pound with an OT??? Good pass rushers were quicker/faster, and/or had good leverage....watch what Bruce Smith did when he was going against bigger tackles....he would use TECHNIQUE and either go around them or get beneath their center of gravity to pivot around them.

Dwight Freeney and Javon Kearse are not, and will never be, the same size as the OTs that they are/were up against. Neither were Reggie White or Bruce Smith. Size isn't everything...it all comes down to quickness, speed, technique and effort.