PDA

View Full Version : Belicheck is a g'dang genious

The Juice Is Loose
07-31-2009, 01:28 PM
Go to profootballtalk.com and read his quotes on Vick. The guy is amazing at making people over analyze him.

He's like the guy from Princess Bride. He makes you poison your own wine just cuz you are worried about what he may do. His comments as to Vick I think are evasive in that he's trying to make people believe that he may sign Vick.

I could see a team trying to sign Vick just because they are afraid the Pats might. On the Pats, Vick looks extremely interesting. On other teams, he could totally tear them down. The Pats are the only team that would use him right, keep him and line and humble him at the same time.

If Vick signs with any of the other 30 teams I'm not worried. He signs with the Pats and I'm gonna need new shorts.

OpIv37
07-31-2009, 01:36 PM
The Pats are beating us twice with or without Vick.

But I love your comparison between Bellicheck and the guy from Princess Bride. That's exactly how I envision Bellicheck to be- just a smug, obnoxious ***** who looks down on everyone.

trapezeus
07-31-2009, 03:01 PM
but at least vincini had the courtesy to die after driving you crazy with his nonsense. Belichick offers no such deal.

ddaryl
07-31-2009, 03:09 PM

But I love your comparison between Bellicheck and the guy from Princess Bride. That's exactly how I envision Bellicheck to be- just a smug, obnoxious ***** who looks down on everyone.

love the optomism

why bother ?

Boomstick
07-31-2009, 03:11 PM
Then I suppose he knows never to get into a land war in Asia... or not to get involved with a Sicilain when death is on the line... Now if we just get BB to die off...

nateodoms'bff
07-31-2009, 03:24 PM

C'mon man.

In another thread on this board, you are hailing T.O. for his competitive spirit, and role as a motivator. And in this thread, you say the Bills have no chance to win against New England. I don't understand that.

The Bills have a CHANCE this year. They have to execute and lose with pride. They are not going undefeated, but when they lose, how they bounce back will determine the season. Tom Brady is coming back from a career threatening injury, there is no real way to know if he is any good. Their defense is still old, and they still have a weak secondary. The receivers are great, but the running game is older. The Bills are young and hungry, the Patriots might be getting complacent. Or they might be unstoppable. Who knows? That's why they play the games.

But as a FAN of the team, its my job to believe in them and support them. Being negative never helps any cause.

jamze132
07-31-2009, 03:33 PM
C'mon man.

In another thread on this board, you are hailing T.O. for his competitive spirit, and role as a motivator. And in this thread, you say the Bills have no chance to win against New England. I don't understand that.

The Bills have a CHANCE this year. They have to execute and lose with pride. They are not going undefeated, but when they lose, how they bounce back will determine the season. Tom Brady is coming back from a career threatening injury, there is no real way to know if he is any good. Their defense is still old, and they still have a weak secondary. The receivers are great, but the running game is older. The Bills are young and hungry, the Patriots might be getting complacent. Or they might be unstoppable. Who knows? That's why they play the games.

But as a FAN of the team, its my job to believe in them and support them. Being negative never helps any cause.
You realize that NE has killed us almost this entire decade, right?

We also support our team but I refuse to get all worked up about all the hype only to have my dreams shattered year in and year out. I am looking at 2009 as cautious optimism.

DynaPaul
07-31-2009, 08:50 PM
They ain't gonna sign him. Why would you want Vick with Brokeback Brady as the starter?

Jeff1220
07-31-2009, 10:10 PM
They ain't gonna sign him. Why would you want Vick with Brokeback Brady as the starter?

If they do, I hope it backfires on them 100 fold.

Mad Bomber
08-01-2009, 12:06 AM

But I love your comparison between Bellicheck and the guy from Princess Bride.

INCONCEIVABLE!!!!!

realdealryan
08-01-2009, 06:09 AM
He's like the guy from Princess Bride. He makes you poison your own wine just cuz you are worried about what he may do. His comments as to Vick I think are evasive in that he's trying to make people believe that he may sign Vick.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUee1WvtQZU

acehole
08-01-2009, 09:27 AM
Inconceivable!

Hemlepp53
08-01-2009, 09:31 AM
Why would you want Vick with Brokeback Brady as the starter?

HaHa... Never heard BrokeBack Brady before. Thats a classic. Nice:chuckle:

The Popcorn
08-03-2009, 07:28 AM
People in Cleveland laugh when Belicheck and genius are put in the same sentence.

User Manuel
08-03-2009, 07:31 AM

OP, like me, occasionally, you are an idiot.

I smell a bet. What should we wager that the Bills at least split?