PDA

View Full Version : James Hardy and Terrell Owens

BillsWin
07-31-2009, 10:41 PM
T.O has been twittering tonight about how the young James Hardy came to his room to ask questions. T.O says Hardy was asking him about how he got to be who he is now.

T.O then says "I was that guy years ago..."

I like to hear that. I hope he gives Hardy alot to think about and helps him grow into our future big wide reciever opposite Evans.

yordad
07-31-2009, 11:27 PM
I think T.O. shares too much. It is possible Hardy might take offense to that.

Mad Bomber
07-31-2009, 11:58 PM
I hope TO teaches Hardy how to run a route. With Hardy's physical skills, he could be a monster if he learned how to get open in space.

mysticsoto
08-01-2009, 06:08 AM
TO, Hardy and Nelson used in the redzone... :drool:

SabreEleven
08-01-2009, 06:47 AM
TO, Hardy and Nelson used in the redzone... :drool:

by Jauron :ill:

casdhf
08-01-2009, 07:27 AM
It sounds awesome until it's the HB throwing the pass :ill:

trapezeus
08-01-2009, 09:59 AM
i don't see how hardy can take offense to that. he obviously respects TO's talents and where he is in his career, and TO talked to him. then TO says, that's a lot like me when i was your age. ummmm, that's a huge compliment. think about it in your work life. if you're bosses boss told people, this guy was just like me and i'm ready to help him.

nothing but good stuff comes from that.

northernbillfan
08-01-2009, 10:40 AM
That's one thing we forget about TO and what he can bring to the team. He has been through the ringer many times and has a lot to offer these kids. He is a star and damn good at his job. I don't think Hardy is going to be upset with him at all I think the exact opposite. Hardy will be impressed that TO thinks so highly of him and hopefully that will transfer to the field.

Goobylal
08-01-2009, 11:12 AM
I'm sure Hardy took as much offense to it as he did giving-up his number to Owens.

northernbillfan
08-01-2009, 11:43 AM
I read the tweets and they seemed harmless.

ParanoidAndroid
08-01-2009, 04:11 PM
I'm sure Hardy took as much offense to it as he did giving-up his number to Owens.

What a coinkydink... or do you have that on purpose?

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/images/reputation/reputation_pos.gif 81

Hemlepp53
08-01-2009, 10:54 PM
i woudl personally take that as a huge compliment. TO is a top WR ever. not many do what he does... Hardy can only pray for the skill set TO has

madness
08-02-2009, 12:31 PM
I think T.O. shares too much. It is possible Hardy might take offense to that.

Probably not. He was in the room with T.O. at the time.

The Popcorn
08-03-2009, 07:23 AM
Hardy will have to continue to pick Owens' brain, about certain situations, in order to be an above average receiver in the NFL. He has the tools to do so but he needs to mature to put it together. Having a HOF caliber teacher can only make him better.

yordad
08-03-2009, 02:00 PM
One would think Hardy wants to be seen as an equal, not a little brother or a copy kat.

The Popcorn
08-04-2009, 07:00 PM
One would think Hardy wants to be seen as an equal, not a little brother or a copy kat.

Hardy can't hold a candle to Owens so he has no choice but to be the little brother or a copy cat. When he starts accomplishing some of the things Owens has accomplished, then he can be looked at as an equal.