PDA

View Full Version : Bills v Bears Tailgate BE on TV w Guy Fieri Food Network TV

supervman
08-01-2009, 12:55 PM
V -- can you send this on? Jay’s working with the producers of this show, and is gonna be their “tailgate expert” – and his new Tailgate Bus is gonna be the set for the shoot!
Best,
K

Help us spread the word --
--------------------------------------------------------------
Attention Tailgaters!!!
We want YOU to be part of a television show!

When: August 15th
Where: Lot C, Ralph Wilson Stadium, Buffalo, NY
Why: A Food Network Tailgate Competition Show.

Who: Our Host is Guy Fieri

Here’s the scoop. The Buffalo Bills face the Chicago Bears on Saturday, August 15th. That’s INSIDE the stadium. OUTSIDE the stadium, a very different battle will be taking place. A battle between two top tailgating teams…one from Buffalo, one from Chicago. Guy Fieri will be refereeing the showdown and it will be intense. And that’s where you come in…we need tailgaters to fill the parking lot.

We want you, your rigs, your grills, your games, your costumes and all the other gear you bring to the lot to give our show a real tailgating atmosphere. We’re looking for the true tailgating fan, the fan who loves to party in the parking lot. Bills fan, Bears fans, fans from other teams…you’re all welcome! We need you for our background shots and for when we go into the lot to experience everything that makes tailgating great!

We have room for about 60 set ups (R.Vs, busses, trucks, cars, tents, whatever you use to mark your tailgating area) in full tailgating mode; cooking, playing and gearing up for the game.

Due to the “magic” of television, we need you to be able to set up on Friday, the 14th, between 4 and 8 pm and be able to rejoin us Saturday morning by 8am, ready to tailgate. This is a night game and your vehicle will not be able to leave the lot until after shooting is complete, around 8pm. We will have security in the lot overnight on Friday.

One BIG note: Food Network is a family network. We are going to be talking a lot about community and family fun at tailgating. The television production will be sharing the parking lot with the Bills Kids Day Festivities, so any drinking that may take place should be done in moderation. We want this to be a show that ALL ages can watch and enjoy. The program will be a direct reflection on the city of Buffalo, as well as the Food Network, so please keep that in mind as you enjoy the day.

We have limited space and passes are necessary, so please contact Maggie Macpherson at maggiemacpherson@mac.com.
Please include an idea of what type of vehicle you’ll be bringing, how many people will be in your group and roughly how much space you’ll need.

Thank you and we look forward to meeting you!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Howdy Bills Fans!
I'm just doin my part to help share the love of tailgating.
Great Experience for you folks.
My Buddy "Jay the Tailgate Guy" (do a google on him) is a great guy and you'll love this experience. I hope he comes to Minnesota to do one for my Vikings.
Have fun.
Keep it Square and On the Level !
SKOL
Vman

supervman
08-01-2009, 01:00 PM
Kind of fun too, you can do a big old roast and call it "Bear Meat" or do a stew and call it "Bear Stew", etc.

Chicago also has lots of Pizza and Chicago Style hot dogs so be creative or just do your regular and have a ball.

Have fun to those who go.
V

cocamide
08-01-2009, 03:33 PM
Sounds awesome. Wish I could be there.

I was served some grilled buffalo a few years ago at Dolphin's stadium. I have to admit, though, it tasted pretty good.

BillsWin
08-01-2009, 04:27 PM
I wish I never moved away... Although, I will be able to see the Bills play KC this year. I had to miss last season because I had to cover a few other games. This year I took no chances. I have September 14th off of work. Even during the day, because I have a huge monday night football party at my house planned. Three pats fans are coming, but the rest of the 30+ on the guest list are rooting for the Bills. Either out of fanhood or enmity with the Pats. And on Dec. 12th, me and about 6 others will be making the drive to KC, stay the night and go out on the town and site see. On the 13th, we'll tailgate and drink and watch the Bills kick some Chief ***.

As much as I like attending college football and Dallas games, I really miss the Bills games I attended in my youth.

The tailgaters are amazing in Buffalo.

Represent Western, NY boys and girls!

BillsWin
08-01-2009, 04:30 PM
Sounds awesome. Wish I could be there.

I was served some grilled buffalo a few years ago at Dolphin's stadium. I have to admit, though, it tasted pretty good.

Buffalo is a real good and lean meat. It is more healthy for you than regular beef from cattle. Buffalo is delicious down here in the south. Buffalo Burgers are the best.

supervman
08-01-2009, 04:31 PM
I was asked to make it clear that fans from ALL teams are invited there.

Hope some of you can make it.

Jay, his Wife and Crew are excellent quality people.

Haven't met Guy yet, but his Producer lives in Minneapolis so I'm hoping they come to a Vikes game.

Good Luck and BEAT THE BEARS !

jamze132
08-02-2009, 05:27 AM
I love how they are making it clear that you people there will be representing the city of Buffalo. :lol: It's a family network so drink in moderation. :rofl:

It's like they know how crazy Bills fans are! GO BILLS!

supervman
08-11-2009, 01:01 AM
There's still room for folks who might be interested.

Hope some of you fine folks can make it.

Show em what Buffalo is made of!

Have a wing and a brew for me as well, PLEASE? :)

SKOL
Vman the Vikings Fan
:couch:

supervman
08-15-2009, 12:39 AM
Last Minute Bump

Hey Bills Fans, Good luck and have fun this season!

SKOL
Vman

BAM
08-15-2009, 07:25 AM
When will this air?

Dr. Pepper
08-15-2009, 02:22 PM
oct. 17

Oaf
08-15-2009, 04:08 PM
Last Minute Bump

Hey Bills Fans, Good luck and have fun this season!

SKOL
Vman
Thanks much bud. :beers:

supervman
08-16-2009, 01:16 PM
You're welcome folks and IF you are not
"participating"

PLEASE PLEASE feel free to swing by and check it out.

They'll probably be giving stuff away too. They always do.
Lots of sponsors and some NICE cast iron and camping/tailgating stuff.

SKOL
Vman