X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kid mickey
    • Apr 2009

Great stroy about Jackson

Fred Jackson has spent seven years playing everywhere from Iowa to Europe to prove he's got first-string NFL potential. In September, he hopes to make the most of a chance to be the projected starter -- at least temporarily -- in the Bills' backfield, Jeffri Chadiha writes.

I think there are a couple mistakes in it like Jackson not showing up for OTA's when he didn't have his contract, but other than that good article.
    Biggest Donte Whitner supporter on this entire message board...Maybe biggest Donte Whitner fan ever...Wish there was a white throwback out that I could get of you guessed it #20...
  • Hemlepp53
    • Jul 2004

Re: Great stroy about Jackson

I really like Jackson. He could start somewhere for another team for sure if what we saw last season was the truth. We are ROCK SOLID in the back field for 2009 for sure. No questions on our backs on my end.
    @Hemlepp53

Comment

• trapezeus
      Legendary Zoner
      • Oct 2004

....provided no one gets injured.

if we don't say it, then someone is going to get hurt.....now all has been restored in the universe.

Comment

• jamze132
        Don’t hate…
        • Jun 2003

Not a bad article. I'm always excited when I see Jackson in the backfield before the snap.

Comment

Working...
        X