• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsWin
    man amongst boys
    • Oct 2008

Kawika sees parallels in Giants and Bills

"When ur havin fun while workin hard with a group of people who r tryin to achieve the same goal, it's a beautiful thing. Sport.. I love it"

"We had it n NY when we won the Super Bowl & we have days like that n B'lo. Now we have to make it an all day everyday thing. It's a process"

GOOD 'OLE TWITTER.

I kind of like Mitchell. At least he's been there...
    I am The Batman.
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Re: Kawika sees parallels in Giants and Bills

Of course, Kawika also had TALENT in NY, but who needs that when you have a goal?
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Hemlepp53
      • Jul 2004

Sounds good to me. Better hearing that than we are nothing like the underdog NY Giants Super Bowl Champs... Lets see it materialize in 2009.
      @Hemlepp53

Comment

• mybills
        81 st zoner
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BillsWin
        we have days like that n B'lo.
        I hope it's 16 or more.
        I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• The Juice Is Loose
          All-Pro Zoner
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by OpIv37
          Of course, Kawika also had TALENT in NY, but who needs that when you have a goal?
          yeah why would he have signed with us the team with no talent

Comment

• jamze132
            Don’t hate…
            • Jun 2003

I really don't see any parallel's between the Bills and the Giants. But then again, I don't twitter.

Comment

• The Juice Is Loose
              All-Pro Zoner
              • Feb 2009

Ya know what, OP, my dog has me up way earlier than I wanna be. I got 3 hours of sleep so I'm going to rip this little snarky comment apart

Eli vs. Trent
              -Eli got hot that season, but through the first 2 years starting, Trent has done better.
              Marshawn/Fred/Dominic vs. Jacobs/Ward/Bradshaw
              I'd call that a wash. Different styles. If it were up to me, I'd take our guys but I can't say anything bad about the other three, other than Jacobs is over rated

TO/Lee/Josh,/Roscoe vs. Plax/Toomer/Smith/Tyree
              -We have the edge here. Plax was an animal that year but I still wouldn't put him ahead of TO. After that it's a no brainer we're more talented at WR than they were

Lang/Wood/Hang/Levitre/Butler vs. O'Hara/Koets/Reugamer/MacKenzie/Suebert
              - Hard to compare here. The only guys I've really heard of off their o-line is Ohara. But for the sake of argument we'll give it to them even though, with 2 high picks from this years draft, we have a higher ceiling than what they were.

Schouman/Fine/Nelson vs. Boss/Matthews
              - Shockey was hurt. Zero of their guys were ever heard before, or frankly, after the Super Bowl run. Our guys are just as heard of, but Schouman is just like Fine, and Nelson has a higher upside than anybody listed.

That wraps up the offense. I'd say talent wise, offensively, we were as good or better than the Super Bowl Giants.

Onto Defense!

Schobel/Stroud/Williams/Kelsay vs. Umenyiura/Strahan/Cofield/Tuck
              - Pretty much the only hands down talent win by the Giants. Better top to the bottom on the D line although I think Stroud has a Pro Bowl season in him in 09.

Mitchell/Poz/Ellison vs. Mitchell/Pierce/Torbor
              - Obviously Mitch ties himself. Poz is better than Pierce IMO and Torbor vs Ellison isn't worth arguing about. I'd say we take that because like I said, I think this season Poz will be much better than Pierce.

Mckelvin/McGee/Whitner/Scott vs Madison/Ross/Wilson/Butler
              - Sam Madison was a dinosaur. We have them destroyed in the secondary.

Lindell/Moorman vs. Tyne/Feagles
              - Call it a wash. But talent wise Moorman is the best player listed in the kicking dept.

KR/PR Roscoe/McGee/McKelvin vs. IDK who did punts for them but regardless we are more talented at returner

So, in summary. We are equally as talented if not more!

What about coaching?!?

Coughlins record before Superbowl season: 93-83
              Jauron record before 2009: 57-76

Obviously, Coughlin has this won. But, it took him 176 games to make a super bowl run. Jauron has 133. That's a 4-5 season experience edge. He had to have the seasons to get there.

So quite being such a douche bag. Seriously. Your comment was rediculous! OP!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Prov401
                President of WADL (Whitner Anti-Defamation League)
                • Aug 2008

Originally posted by The Juice Is Loose
                Ya know what, OP, my dog has me up way earlier than I wanna be. I got 3 hours of sleep so I'm going to rip this little snarky comment apart

Eli vs. Trent
                -Eli got hot that season, but through the first 2 years starting, Trent has done better.
                I'd call that a wash. Different styles. If it were up to me, I'd take our guys but I can't say anything bad about the other three, other than Jacobs is over rated

-We have the edge here. Plax was an animal that year but I still wouldn't put him ahead of TO. After that it's a no brainer we're more talented at WR than they were

- Hard to compare here. The only guys I've really heard of off their o-line is Ohara. But for the sake of argument we'll give it to them even though, with 2 high picks from this years draft, we have a higher ceiling than what they were.

- Shockey was hurt. Zero of their guys were ever heard before, or frankly, after the Super Bowl run. Our guys are just as heard of, but Schouman is just like Fine, and Nelson has a higher upside than anybody listed.

That wraps up the offense. I'd say talent wise, offensively, we were as good or better than the Super Bowl Giants.

Onto Defense!

- Pretty much the only hands down talent win by the Giants. Better top to the bottom on the D line although I think Stroud has a Pro Bowl season in him in 09.

- Obviously Mitch ties himself. Poz is better than Pierce IMO and Torbor vs Ellison isn't worth arguing about. I'd say we take that because like I said, I think this season Poz will be much better than Pierce.

- Call it a wash. But talent wise Moorman is the best player listed in the kicking dept.

KR/PR Roscoe/McGee/McKelvin vs. IDK who did punts for them but regardless we are more talented at returner

What about coaching?!?

Obviously, Coughlin has this won. But, it took him 176 games to make a super bowl run. Jauron has 133. That's a 4-5 season experience edge. He had to have the seasons to get there.

So quite being such a douche bag. Seriously. Your comment was rediculous! OP!!!!!!!!!
                I'd take Pierce over Poz in a beat. I agree with everything else, except just a little at the end. You were way too subtle with the coaching aspect. Coaching in general, the Giants of 07 have us absolutley killed.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by jamze132
                  I really don't see any parallel's between the Bills and the Giants. But then again, I don't twitter.
                  they both wear blue and are both supposedly NY state teams. Get with the program.
                  sacrifice1
                  https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• The Juice Is Loose
                    All-Pro Zoner
                    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by TE2Hard-E81
                    I'd take Pierce over Poz in a beat. I agree with everything else, except just a little at the end. You were way too subtle with the coaching aspect. Coaching in general, the Giants of 07 have us absolutley killed.
                    My point is that before he won the Super Bowl, Coughlin was on the "hot seat"

Pierce is big and slow. Poz will prove better this season THATS MY OPINION.

Coughlin lost the entire locker room less than a year before they're big run.

What OP was suggesting, was that the Giants had talent, and that the Bills do not.

I was proving how much of a negative douche he is.

Comment

• DMBcrew36
                      • Feb 2005

Eli vs. Trent

Onto Defense!

What about coaching?!?

Lets be real. The Giants o-line was and is better than ours. Our o-line couldn't and probably still can't open any holes for the run game, while the Giants had one of the best run games in the league. If Marshawn or Fred Jackson played for the Giants they could've had 100 yards or more every single game.
                      Last edited by DMBcrew36; 08-05-2009, 02:56 PM.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                        • Jul 2002

Obviously, Coughlin has this won. But, it took him 176 games to make a super bowl run. Jauron has 133.
                        176-133 = 43 . I don't think Dick has 43 games left with this team if he doesn't win in his next 16 games.
                        sacrifice1
                        https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• mush69
                          • Jan 2003

My point is that before he won the Super Bowl, Coughlin was on the "hot seat"

Pierce is big and slow. Poz will prove better this season THATS MY OPINION.

Coughlin lost the entire locker room less than a year before they're big run.

What OP was suggesting, was that the Giants had talent, and that the Bills do not.

Juice,

I agree with what you have posted, but I would have to draw the line on the on the personal attack.

As a long time poster of this board I too have read many negative posts from OP, but yet I see his points and at times agree with them. Op chooses to point out the failures of our beloved team and at times can be the teams and front office worst critic on the board. I too critisize some of our coaches and front office decisions but yet do not put them out to air as OP does. There really shouldn't be a need to point out "how much of a negative douche he is" that can be at times very evident in OP's own posts.

While his comments have stirred you to reply with a good comparison of both the Giants superbowl team and our team of this year, there really wasn't a need for the name calling.

Don't Mistake Lack Of Talent For Genius

Comment

• OpIv37
                            Acid Douching Asswipe
                            • Sep 2002

I'm not negative. I'm realistic.

This team ranged from ****ty to mediocre for a decade now. The criticisms are well-warranted.
                            MiKiDo Facebook
                            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Dr. Pepper
                              • Apr 2008

I'm not negative. I'm realistic.
                              youre realistic in a very negative way.

Comment

Working...
                              X