PDA

View Full Version : Maybin's Uncle Dies

T-Long
08-05-2009, 09:21 AM
It's on his twitter account...

Pray for me tweets...i just received a phone call informing me that one of my uncles is dead and i am devastated.

The Juice Is Loose
08-05-2009, 01:20 PM
so is he gonna pull a youbody and take a season off now?

i wish we never picked him.

ServoBillieves
08-05-2009, 01:23 PM

Wow, what a dick response.

Prayers go out to his family, he's got more to worry about than a contract today.

The Juice Is Loose
08-05-2009, 01:26 PM
someone dies every day

its not a big deal

its called real life

brett favre's dad died and he played the next day

this is a gd uncle we're talking about

if he was a good person and in camp i'd feel sorry for him

but he's not and he's not so i dont

i'll treat him like a bill when he becomes one

methos4ever
08-05-2009, 01:45 PM
Wow. I don't know what led you to being this jaded, but I'm definitely glad I've never had it happened to me!

mybills
08-05-2009, 02:05 PM
Juice, it might have something to do with HOW he died.

:pray:

shelby
08-05-2009, 02:11 PM
:( RIP :pray:

User Manuel
08-05-2009, 02:12 PM
I never liked THAT guy.

BillsWin
08-05-2009, 02:20 PM
Juice, youre acting like a scumbag. If you want to hate the pick, hate the pick. However, it is really the agent you need to hate if youre so mad hes not in camp yet. Maybin has already said he wishes he could be in camp.

The fact is with high draft picks, the agents like to take their time and wait for other players to be signed so they know what kind of market they are in. Really, rookie agents are helpless unless their agents are making progress.

And maybe we should look at the Bills' front office. If they really wanted to they could call the agent and say, you come in right now and we'll get a deal done.

Besides, even if he signs after this weekend he has five weeks and five preseason games to play in.

Hes not expected to be a starter right away anyway. Even if he was, the position he plays is defensive end. Think about it, have you ever played d-line? they pretty much give you three or four stunt plays and the rest of the time they just tell you to attack.

Hate the player, but dont make ***** remarks about someone dying because of your own personal prejudices.

death is a sad thing. RIP.

The Juice Is Loose
08-05-2009, 02:58 PM
Juice, youre acting like a scumbag. If you want to hate the pick, hate the pick. However, it is really the agent you need to hate if youre so mad hes not in camp yet. Maybin has already said he wishes he could be in camp.

The fact is with high draft picks, the agents like to take their time and wait for other players to be signed so they know what kind of market they are in. Really, rookie agents are helpless unless their agents are making progress.

And maybe we should look at the Bills' front office. If they really wanted to they could call the agent and say, you come in right now and we'll get a deal done.

Besides, even if he signs after this weekend he has five weeks and five preseason games to play in.

Hes not expected to be a starter right away anyway. Even if he was, the position he plays is defensive end. Think about it, have you ever played d-line? they pretty much give you three or four stunt plays and the rest of the time they just tell you to attack.

Hate the player, but dont make ***** remarks about someone dying because of your own personal prejudices.

death is a sad thing. RIP.

I can say whatever I want. Insert thing I can't say without getting TOSed here.

Dr. Pepper
08-05-2009, 06:18 PM

who pissed in your cereal this morning? :huh:

Yasgur's Farm
08-05-2009, 06:30 PM
I can say whatever I want. Insert thing I can't say without getting TOSed here.No... None... Not any respect for you. You're being a complete *******.

mayotm
08-05-2009, 07:22 PM
I can say whatever I want. Insert thing I can't say without getting TOSed here.Damn dude. You're quite the bad ass.

X-Era
08-05-2009, 08:11 PM
I can say whatever I want. Insert thing I can't say without getting TOSed here.

Seriously, how in the hell do you manage to survive on this board still?

Do they make a Juice-Is-Loose suit?

I know a few hundred thousand troops in Afghanistan that could use your armor.

Nighthawk
08-05-2009, 08:18 PM

Honestly, can you please just give it a rest?!?!

Nighthawk
08-05-2009, 08:19 PM
someone dies every day

its not a big deal

its called real life

brett favre's dad died and he played the next day

this is a gd uncle we're talking about

if he was a good person and in camp i'd feel sorry for him

but he's not and he's not so i dont

i'll treat him like a bill when he becomes one

You really are a tool...

Hemlepp53
08-05-2009, 08:27 PM
RIP Maybin's Uncle.

Juice tighten up man... this is football. For all you know his uncle raised him.. regardless its a death in the family and that comes before football. Brett Farve played the following night as a method of coping with the death of his father. If the kid needs time to reflect and mourn so be it. He's human let him cope.

billsTOfan
08-05-2009, 09:28 PM
Lose your Dad or Mom to cancer JUICE, and tell me it is not a big deal, happens every day, and move on like you bought new sneakers. You are a fraud to act like it wouldn't affect you.

seanbillsfan
08-05-2009, 11:22 PM
brutal stuff man

jamze132
08-06-2009, 01:42 AM
Juice must have a HUGE e-penis...

The Juice Is Loose
08-06-2009, 10:36 AM
well guys when i talk football you all bash me and give me negative rep so i may as well be an a-hole and have fun.

believe it or not, i don't care what you all think of me! i do this to pass time because the economy sucks, my cashflow sucks, and i try to do cheap things to entertain myself. in two minutes i'm going to a different website, and what happens here will be POOF! not on my mind anymore.

im not running for office so wtf should i be PC for?!?!

i don't care when people i don't know die. sorry.

i do care when a player is trying to hold my team ransom. which he is doing.

Bert102176
08-06-2009, 01:09 PM
Lose your Dad or Mom to cancer JUICE, and tell me it is not a big deal, happens every day, and move on like you bought new sneakers. You are a fraud to act like it wouldn't affect you.

I lost my dad when I was 10, and I have an uncle that is like a brother to me he helped raise me I would be devasteted if something happened to him juice your being a A-hole dude