PDA

View Full Version : So, with the Cuts our Final Roster is...

BillsMan80
09-01-2002, 04:50 PM
QB-Bledsoe, Van Pelt, Brown(3)
RB-Henry, Bryson, Morris, Burns(4)
FB-Centers, Crosby(2)
WR-Moulds, Price, Reed, Johnson, Rogers, Rone(6)
OL-Jennings, Brown, Teague, Sullivan, Williams, Price, Conaty, Pucillo, Farris(9)
TE-Riemersma, Moore, Jackson(3)
TOTAL: 27

DL-Ahanotu, Denney, Irons, Schobel, Edwards, Williams, Robertson, Bannan, Office(9)
LB-Newman, Fletcher, Robinson, Jones, Polk, Stevenson(6) Exactly what I predicted:D
DB-Clements, Winfield, Watson, Bostic, Thomas, Priloeau, Jenkins, Wire, Driver(9)
TOTAL: 24

K-Hollis(1)
P-Moorman(1)

Good to see Burns and Irons make the squad. I liked what I heard of them.

casdhf
09-01-2002, 04:54 PM
I really like Irons. He's a real hard worker. But, like I said, no big suprises. Well, except for Farris :eek:

SABURZFAN
09-01-2002, 05:58 PM
i thought johnson should've gotten cut.he hasn't impressed me at all with his play.

Tatonka
09-01-2002, 06:17 PM
i think johnson will be fine as a 4th wr.. he just didnt play well in the detroit game, but played fine prior to that. i am glad we kept him.

i am also glad huntley is gone, but surprised (pleasantly) that burns made it over him. i do think special teams helped him. Rone too.

I am glad carman, early, and husley are gone.. hated them all.

fisher is not a surprise, but a shame.. i truely liked the guy for whatever reason.. i just did... i was pulling for him... but i think in the end, he was just too small.

tilman.. its about time... that is all i can say about that.

like others had said.. price was NEVER that good.. dont waste space and playing time for the kids

i see the practice squad being kazadi (actually thought he would stick), ferguson for sure, wright for sure... imho..

i also think we have a few guys we can get rid of if a good DT comes along.

casdhf
09-01-2002, 07:55 PM
Tillman was a scrub.

The_Philster
09-01-2002, 08:09 PM
I think we'll be watching for a good DT very closely...and Burns will get cut then....it's astounding that they'd keep 4 Halfbacks and 1 backup guard(Pucillo)

casdhf
09-01-2002, 08:15 PM
If anything happens, maybe Teague moves outside and Conaty comes in, or Jennings moves to Guard and Farris out to LT ?

TigerJ
09-01-2002, 11:12 PM
I looked at all the DTs released today. Man, there's not much there. Reggie McGrew was drafted in the first round a few years ago. As a 1st rounder he was a bust, but he might come cheap now and add somehing to our team. He's 6'1" and 312. Willie Blade was drafted a little behind Ron Edwards in 2001. He's 6'3" and 332. They haven't done much, but at least they were in the league last year. McGrew's been around for three or four.

TigerJ
09-01-2002, 11:18 PM
There are also some big DEs who were cut today. Chris Combs is 6'5" and 286. Cedric Scott is 6'5" and 290. Jabari Issa is 6'5" and 300. All three have been in the league for at least a year, or more. I don't know if any of them have the ability to swing between DT and DE. Pretty slim pickins, isn't it.

JefftheBillsfan
09-01-2002, 11:18 PM
i wouldn't mind mcgrew....he can play a little DE too...