PDA

View Full Version : Bills not interested in Robertson

Romes
05-21-2003, 01:14 PM
http://www.wnsafm.com/billsreport.shtml

Tuesday 5/20
The Buffalo Bills have told Empire Sports Network/WNSA that the team is not in discussions with the agent for Marcus Robertson. Bills president and general manager Tom Donahoe stated last week that the team is a defensive back and wide receiver short of the numbers at those positions that they would like to bring to camp. It is still a possibility the team could add a couple of free agents prior to or following the June 1st cap cuts.

Guess, we don't have to worry about this possible move being made.

Earthquake Enyart
05-21-2003, 01:19 PM
:phew:

lordofgun
05-21-2003, 01:24 PM
Empire/WNSA has been wrong a lot lately.

TheGhostofJimKelly
05-21-2003, 01:31 PM
I'm not saying that they are or they aren't talking to Robertson but TD also said that he pulled the offer to Olandis Gary and a week later he was a Bill.

Michael82
05-21-2003, 01:34 PM
LOL guys....you know what this means? Robertson will be a Bill next week! :snicker:

Tom Donahoe... "We want to keep Peerless Price and will re-sign him." He was traded a few weeks later.

Tom Donahoe... "Sam Adams will NOT be a Bill." A week later, he signed.

Tom Donahoe... "Olandis Gary will NOT be a Bill. We are not currently interested in him" A week or so later....He signed a contract! :D

Jim
05-21-2003, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by lordofgun
Empire/WNSA has been wrong a lot lately.

There are a lot of new guys here.

Plus that night time Fan TV is very stressful.

The Spaz
05-21-2003, 01:48 PM
I though Ralph Wilson said sam won't be a bill. Also I beleive we would have kept Peerless if we didn't get a 1st round drat pick for him. Tom keeps everyone is suspense doesnt he....lol:) Go Bills!

Gunzlingr
05-22-2003, 10:11 AM
Thank God for small favors!