PDA

View Full Version : Nobody Circles the Wagons like the Buffalo Bills

Jaydog57
08-08-2009, 07:16 PM
Just watched the Ralph Wilson Jr. inductment into the HOF. What a classy guy. I hope you guys are proud of the great owner of your team. I'm proud to say my Phins are in the same Division and Conference as the Bills. Great organization full of stand up people. I always hate to lose to division rivals, but if I have to, I'd be sleeping better if it's to the Buffalo Bills. What a great team, and from meeting them and talking on this board, I already know about the proud, and great, fans. :peace:

BAM
08-08-2009, 07:17 PM
Thanks JayDog. I thought it was a pretty good speech too. I wasn't sure if he'd ever stop though. Hahah

Jaydog57
08-08-2009, 07:19 PM
Well, he's 90, he's getting every word in he can before he's gone, lol. :peace:

YardRat
08-08-2009, 07:39 PM
Some have never appreciated how much Ralph has meant to this team, this area, and the NFL.

Maybe they will, if eben just a little bit, now.

Jaydog57
08-08-2009, 07:41 PM
He set some major standards, and I wish other NFL owners could learn and appreciate from his example. :peace:

baalworship
08-08-2009, 07:46 PM
Sometimes as a fan I have let my emotions run wild and have said some bad things about Ralph. But I think Ralph wants to win he is just more patient than many of us.

I am proud to be a Bills fan and today I am proud of Ralph Wilson.

Billz_fan
08-08-2009, 07:55 PM
God I always cry a little when one of ours gets in. Today is no different. On a side note, did you guys see when Goodell was introduced ?

It was very clear on my Tv. The chants of "Free Marshawn" form the Bills crowd on hand :laughter:

Mr. Miyagi
08-08-2009, 08:05 PM
I :heart: Ralph

mybills
08-08-2009, 08:29 PM
God I always cry a little when one of ours gets in. Today is no different. On a side note, did you guys see when Goodell was introduced ?

It was very clear on my Tv. The chants of "Free Marshawn" form the Bills crowd on hand :laughter:
I didn't hear that, but I did notice that the applause was much softer than for everyone else.

as for the "crying"..anyone who didn't shed a tear of pride or joy when Berman, Wilson, or McDaniels spoke, isn't ***** human.

BlackMetalNinja
08-08-2009, 08:41 PM
See Jay, I'll get you converted yet. You start hanging out here on Sundays with Paul and I, and you'll be a full fledged Bills fan in no time!

ServoBillieves
08-08-2009, 08:46 PM
Such a class act. Shed a bit of a tear, you can tell he's had a long, long road behind him. Notice, no cards to read from, a little shaky in his old age but straight forward.

Marvelous
08-08-2009, 09:38 PM
Today, RIGHT NOW I'm beeeaming with pride for the years of diehard, borderline obsessed fanhood to this team & The Ralph! Haven't missed a play, let alone a game since 1988..Married on a sunday.. Hated by soooo many fam & friends for missing weddings/B-day parties/you name it.....
--- My motto has ALWAYS been "Winning is a perk" I'm just happy to have my beloved team..

ServoBillieves
08-08-2009, 11:03 PM
Today, RIGHT NOW I'm beeeaming with pride for the years of diehard, borderline obsessed fanhood to this team & The Ralph! Haven't missed a play, let alone a game since 1988..Married on a sunday.. Hated by soooo many fam & friends for missing weddings/B-day parties/you name it.....
--- My motto has ALWAYS been "Winning is a perk" I'm just happy to have my beloved team..

Shame you're not obsessed. I lost a sale today because a families kid showed up with a Bills t-shirt on. It's a sad, sad addiction in my book.