PDA

View Full Version : Trent Edwards vs. Kerry Collins

BillsWin
08-09-2009, 03:02 PM
Edwards 65.5% completion 2,699 yards 11 TD 10 INT
Collins 58.3% completion 2,676 yards 12 TD 7 INT

and Edwards played in less games.

Collins led his team to a 13-3 record. He also has some good offensive weapons, more specifically in the backfield.

Could Edwards do that this year? his stats arent that far off.

Just a question, dont flame me for making small talk.

seanbillsfan
08-09-2009, 03:05 PM
tennesee had a great defense and great coaching. collins didnt really have to do much

Hemlepp53
08-09-2009, 03:05 PM
Edwards can do it for sure if our line holds and we can establish the run game early on. He should have a hell of a season with the weapons we have on roster. I expect big things from him this year and going forward.

jamze132
08-09-2009, 03:34 PM
If only our defense was a little better, especially on the line...

SABURZFAN
08-09-2009, 05:11 PM
it's possible. Edwards has more weapons than Collins too. Tennessee's OL provides a better run game for Collins, which doesn't make Collins need the impressive stats either.

Philagape
08-09-2009, 05:17 PM
tennesee had a great defense and great coaching. collins didnt really have to do much

Not to mention a great running game

acehole
08-09-2009, 06:12 PM
Could Edwards do that this year?

no

his stats arent that far off.

Stats dont mater for anything it is about how you feel.

Just a question, dont flame me for making small talk.

OK

TigerJ
08-09-2009, 06:24 PM
Ultimately, it's the team that does or doesn't do it. The Bills have improved in several areas, but the offensive line in particular remains a question mark. If the line can provide sufficient protection for Edwards and open holes for Lynch and Jackson, the Bills could have a much improved record over last year even considering the difficult schedule. The Titans had a powerful physical defense last season. I don't know that the Bills are any where near as physical. I doubt the defense will be able to beat up teams the way the Titans, Ravens and Steelers are able to do. They may be good enough. I don't know.